Raptorman Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 After having the new setup in for a month, my trunk has decided it doesn't want to open at all anymore by itself. So I have to help it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhvqkQi9un8&feature=plcp And yeah I know everything is all crooked n whatnot, was in the middle of rearranging stuff when I took this vid. Does anyone else have to do this? It's so inconvenient and I can't find out where the issue is with the latch haha. 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
gally Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 yeah right-.....- 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
Raptorman Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 It's a cheap ass car. I'll take another vid of me trying to open it normally if you wish. How would someone fix it? 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Skullz Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Loosen the screws/bolts holding the latch mechanism and readjust it till you can open it like normal. EDIT: BTW nice purple shovel ya got there. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Raptorman Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 Loosen the screws/bolts holding the latch mechanism and readjust it till you can open it like normal. EDIT: BTW nice purple shovel ya got there. I'll take another look at it tomorrow when I got some free time. And haha thanks It's my baby bro's. It was the perfect size! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
Sheena Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 LOL. i was like what in the fuck is he going to do with that shovel. wait why did he leave it there.. what in the hell? LOL 09 Civic EX KDC-X395 (2) SKAR Audio VVX-12 Skar Audio SK-1500.1 4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon) Firing Forward not sealed off Stock 80 Amp Alt Big 3 In 1/0 Knu 2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu DD-1'd 13.8v drop
Raptorman Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 Lol, dude it's ridiculous, that's where I keep the shovel though! 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted August 30, 2012 Report Posted August 30, 2012 Both of my 01 Sentras did that. I ended up putting a spring from a door popper kit in them to fix it. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Raptorman Posted August 30, 2012 Author Report Posted August 30, 2012 How would you go about doing that? Is it cheap? 1996 GMC Sonoma Four Fi BTL Neo 18's In 2:1 6th Order Bandpass 2 Ampere 5k's @ .5 TEAM FI TEAM #LITHIUMCANTDEMO On 10/20/2013 at 0:37 AM, KillaCam said: Fucking with a Prius driver is like making fun of a disabled kid. Pussies.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN Posted August 31, 2012 Report Posted August 31, 2012 These are the ones I used (http://airbagit-com.amazonwebstore.com/Shave-doors-Spring-Loaded-Door-Popper/M/B005J8VM28.htm?traffic_src=froogle&utm_medium=CSE&utm_source=froogle) because I had them laying around. They were easy for me to install. If i remember right i just drilled a hole, slide it in, and screwed it in place. I did them as far to the side as i could and still get the pressure i needed out of them. I would try adjusting the latch as mentioned before but if it doesn't work these should do the trick. You may be able to find them cheaper if you shop around. www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win. ^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.