qcbangin Posted August 31, 2012 Report Posted August 31, 2012 this is my first video of my new small system. ivx15 on hifonics zeus 500.2 bridged@4ohms. i know hifonics dont usually do rated, which is why i'm surprised with this setup.let me know what you guys think please.
qcbangin Posted September 1, 2012 Author Report Posted September 1, 2012 dam, 27 views and not one comment? not even a hating comment?
97Jetta1637 Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 s'ok i have 200 views on my one video and only 2 comments not from me #teamihop Two 12 inch DC XL's Carbon Fiber Cap Stetsom 7k Shell of box / baffle built by me Port / sealing the box by John Hone Fuck midrange Alpine-9886 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/177428-97jettas-sql-trunk-wall-loudest-99-buick-century-custom-with-a-one-legged-owner/ price has no influence on how something sounds I told him to move the fucking port. they see me hoppin they stoppin they can't believe im so white and dirty It looks like you got so drunk, that someone came up and stole your leg.
qcbangin Posted September 1, 2012 Author Report Posted September 1, 2012 sucks that people watch the vids, but most don't comment. i thought the reason for posting vids is to show off what you're working with, and get peoples opinions. i personally am proud of this "small" setup. running an amp thats known to not do rated(claims 500rms bridged @4ohms, lol). and it moves my rearview downward, turns on interior lights and flexes the quarter panels and back bumper. kinda proud to do that with what i'm running. and it's all in a 91 towncar which is a land yacht, and i'm told are hard to get loud.
crazydoublekick Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Nice little setup, man. I had two IVX 15's on 600 watts in my last build, and they got down pretty decently for such low power. I'm thinking about doing 8 of them in a 4th order for my next build; stupid amounts of cone area and only about 2500 watts. 1993 Suburban 6 Crossfire XT3 15s Crossfire XS-16k Crossfire mids & highs and amps 65ah Cmax bank Iraggi 320a and Mechman 300a
Dj Drake Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 Nice man, I've always wanted a towncar just to bag and pimp out haha. Nice system tho, you could probablly fit 1 more sub in that box tho:P
TrentonLong Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 I like it but you need more power and you will be set for life!
Phototini_xB Posted September 1, 2012 Report Posted September 1, 2012 I feel ya on people not commenting. But I guess if it's not over a kilowatt no one cares. Looks like your setup pounds for a few hundred watts. 2012 Scion xB Build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150000-2012-scion-xb-temp-build/
qcbangin Posted September 1, 2012 Author Report Posted September 1, 2012 Damn! 8 of them in a 4th is prolly gonna be stupid loud! Nice little setup, man. I had two IVX 15's on 600 watts in my last build, and they got down pretty decently for such low power. I'm thinking about doing 8 of them in a 4th order for my next build; stupid amounts of cone area and only about 2500 watts.
qcbangin Posted September 1, 2012 Author Report Posted September 1, 2012 Ya I love my towncar! Inherited it from wife's gma when she passed last year. Its a 91, one owner, 65,000 miles, all leather in perfect condition inside. Outside has a few dings cuz gma wasn't such a good driver at 92yrs old lol. The sub specs say 3.5ft^3 @35hz. Box is just about 3.5 after displacements. Nice man, I've always wanted a towncar just to bag and pimp out haha. Nice system tho, you could probablly fit 1 more sub in that box tho:P
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.