ToNasty Posted September 3, 2012 Report Posted September 3, 2012 Just wondered if anyone has had experience with these? Thinking of getting a set for the silverado ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
ToNasty Posted September 6, 2012 Author Report Posted September 6, 2012 Noone has had these? This isnt a vs thread. I just like to try new stuff but i want to make.sure there worth it ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted September 6, 2012 Report Posted September 6, 2012 I ran them on my front stage for 2 years. They sounded much better once i sealed the doors with deadner. I ran the CL-62's with the upstage tweeter, but after a while disconnected them and just ran the regular tweets. They were pretty good for the price, 300ish ? I now run them in my rear stage with Rainbows up front 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted September 6, 2012 Author Report Posted September 6, 2012 I was thinking about running the classics but which model would.you.prefer? And i like.deafening treble ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted September 6, 2012 Report Posted September 6, 2012 Classics? Not familiar with those 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
ToNasty Posted September 6, 2012 Author Report Posted September 6, 2012 There the bottom.model. just something to try out. Im.not expecting.to.keep them ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
matt14 Posted September 6, 2012 Report Posted September 6, 2012 Are you talking about these http://www.woofersetc.com/p-3617-cl-5e-cdt-audio-classic-series-525-mid-range-drivers.aspx 2006 GMC YukonPioneer HU SHCA ran throughout Crescendo BC3500 One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order ZED Levithian 6 channel Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Activehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3
Colin - STAPUFT Posted September 6, 2012 Report Posted September 6, 2012 Hit up michigancapri82 He runs CDTs. I've heard them and they were NICE. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
ToNasty Posted September 6, 2012 Author Report Posted September 6, 2012 Yes those but the component set ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
teamace24 Posted September 9, 2012 Report Posted September 9, 2012 Had the cl 6 component set with the tw25 tweeter cost me 185 and frankly did not like it. If you want high treble like I found out I did you will not be happy with that classic set. Go for the jbl power components absolutely blew them away on same power. 1st Setup(SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 Audioque SDC2.5 15 subs8.7 cubes at 37hz build DONEAudioque 1200d (Audioque 1200d Sold, similar performance to my ap1500)Diamond Audio Hex 6.5 Mids n TweetsCerwin Vega Exl 400 4 channel Bridged(also have MTX 4004 not being used)1 Run of power Knu Fleks 4 Gauge2 Cheap stock Battery setup2nd Setup (SOLD):2007 GMC YukonPioneer Avic F90bt Audiocontrol Epicenter2 15 Kicker cvx (maybe two SA 15 in future)7 cubes net tuned at 34hzAlphasonik Old school 1600rms (ap 1500d sold GREAT Budget amp)JBL 6.5 Power Series Components, Infinity Kappa 6.5 3 ways, and 2 Kicker KS Tweets (LOUD)Cerwin vega exl4001 run knu Fleks OFC 0 gaugeBig 3 done1 Odyssey 1500, 1 optima yellow top d31
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.