For you hookah smokers

SnowDrifter

hookas are used for tobacco to?!?!?! lol

???????

you realise its tobacco right? you're just fucking around?

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

im a fan of starbuzz. had great results with their tobacco 99% of the time. love their fuzzy lemonade, orange, and wild mint.

im picking these coals up when i get home. when does the coupon expire?!

IDK what it is about Starbuzz but I never have great luck with it on my personal hookah but love it when we go out to lounges or at my friends lounge. Most of the time I actually like the cheaper stuff at home haha. Fantasia is what I use at home. 4 dollars for a small box at the local shops but I usually get it online. Seems to smoke cleaner and thicker on my personal.

Sorry to the OP for getting this off topic. I think I'll start a hookah thread for people to post up pics and general discussion.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

Sold to:

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

it was a joke bro.i was talking about this green stuff that makes you feel funny

I quit about 2 years ago...but when I "smoked" we used to mix it....good times and cool when its flavored. I fugured you had to be messing around.

On another note they do have the hookah rocks.......

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

its honestly basically the same concept as a bong. except its actually intended for tobacco use. the coal on top of the bowl that is filled with hookah tobacco, has the smoke drawn down the stem, into the water where it is cooled down. cooled smoke then goes through the hose and into you.

edit: a decent bowl pack will last you 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the frequency of the pulls and how big the bowl is.

What is this stuff like? Is it better than camel wides and swisher sweets? Here goes the bash/laugh comments. I didn't know those where used for tobacco products well I didn't anyway.

I used to smoke cigarrettes. . It is alot smoother. The smoke is cool and thicker. It acutally helped me quit smoking. Although I only smoked for a 1 1/2 years.

Alot of people dont know what they are..think they are only for MaryJane. No bash comments here. I say look up a lounge near you... grab some friends and go.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

its honestly basically the same concept as a bong. except its actually intended for tobacco use. the coal on top of the bowl that is filled with hookah tobacco, has the smoke drawn down the stem, into the water where it is cooled down. cooled smoke then goes through the hose and into you.

edit: a decent bowl pack will last you 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the frequency of the pulls and how big the bowl is.

I have a small bowl I use for myslef or when its jsut me and the gf. Lasts about 20min but its TINY...but perfect if you want to sit down watch 30min tv show. I have a larger bowl I break out in parties and your dead on...it lasts 45min-hour and goes through 4-6 coals depending on if someone is paying attention dusting em etc.

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

Sold to:

Archived