Sonic Electronix

Grounding sound with system off

It does the sound with the rcas plugged out.. It was much worst when i plugged out rcas just from the amp.. Do u thonk i shoul send the hu back? Its still under waranty.. I checked online about the pico fuse and its gettin bad when you plug rcas with the power on what i did when i messed up the channels.. Any other ideas?

I meant unplug the RCA cables from the am (you can leave them in the radio). If it still makes noise then the amp is bad, not the radio.

Are your door speakers amped?

Yea i got rf t600.4.. Im not sure if the amp is still under waranty

sometimes Loud is NOT pretty

Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.

Anybody know how to check the ebay history? I mean whatever i bought in last year? I was paying by paypal and i cannot find it either way... (it showes what i bought in last 3 months no more)

Do you have pics of the grounds you are using for your amps? Is your big 3 done?

Dumb question but gotta ask...

Where did you run all of your wires? power front to back, rca, remote, etc...

I dont have pictures but i can take some 2morrow i got school now and it gonna be too dark later.. I do have big3 all in knukonceptz.. I have 2 runs of 0 gauge under the panels the rcas i run on the side where grounding wires goes, the remote goes on the side with power wire, speaker wires on both sides to front stage.. The sub amp is connected to capacitor which is grounded to frame.. T600 is grounded to front battery for now( till i get another battery) i have splitter in the back and one wire goes to t600 another to cap...

edit:

+ run is on one side

- is on another side...

If the noise is still present when you unplugged the rca's and the engine is off then you have a bad amp and will need to replace it.

yea there is a sound with the engine off.. obviously not a alt sound but there is some noise which should be there :/...

I will figure out when I bought the amp tonight and hopefully will send it this week...

i checked all groundings the mids and highs amp is grounded to the battery in the front.. i have 2 runs of 0 gauge to the frame in the back one to cap and another one is not plugged to anythin (did 2 of them for the battery in the future... )

I will hook it up to the frame 2morrow and see what happens..

Archived