DC Sound Lab

Thoughts from Italy,Russia, and Sweden DC guys

What's everyone's take on these?

ScreenShot2012-09-05at22017PM.png

If you can ship the DC product´s direct from Korea (or where they come from) to Europe.

Redicolous the prices of the US items here. Looks like that they get first shipped tho the US and than to the European distributor.

We pay arround 850 $ for 1 lvl 4 XL 18! The only US brand who can be under those prices is Kicker, but i don´t know why.

To the sticker´s the colour´s of Italy are the same like for Hungary (but everyone will see it as Italien colour), the Swedish the same like Ukraine and the biggest European furniture shop (Ikea) use this colours as well.

For the russian sticker i would try to set "audio" in cyrillic letter´s, some cyrillic letter´s looking cool. But ask first your russian distributor, he know´s better if

the Roman alphabet is more on the hook in Russia.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

What's everyone's take on these?

ScreenShot2012-09-05at22017PM.png

If you can ship the DC product´s direct from Korea (or where they come from) to Europe.

Redicolous the prices of the US items here. Looks like that they get first shipped tho the US and than to the European distributor.

We pay arround 850 $ for 1 lvl 4 XL 18! The only US brand who can be under those prices is Kicker, but i don´t know why.

To the sticker´s the colour´s of Italy are the same like for Hungary (but everyone will see it as Italien colour), the Swedish the same like Ukraine and the biggest European furniture shop (Ikea) use this colours as well.

For the russian sticker i would try to set "audio" in cyrillic letter´s, some cyrillic letter´s looking cool. But ask first your russian distributor, he know´s better if

the Roman alphabet is more on the hook in Russia.

Greetings,

We build every sub per order here in the U.S. from my hands. We take great pride in the fact that we wont outsource our product to china,korea etc.... I do apologize for the cost of shipping but that is entirely out of our hands.