DC Sound Lab

Got some new equipment!! :-)

man oh man they look great and i wanna see the build already. also great color choice to match the car nice!

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Separated surrounds and folded cones. Wait for it,,,,wait for it...

Ken you bought a custom Level 6 12. The Level 6 was never designed to be a 12" sub, but you wanted one anyway, so it was built for you. You went into this knowing that the suspension would allow for more travel than the sub was designed to handle. Oh not to mention that this is a 4500w sub and you were running it on a 7500w amp. You really need to stop posting crap like this. I have lost a ton of respect for you because of it.

Separated surrounds and folded cones. Wait for it,,,,wait for it...

I'm gonna have 1 9k on 2 lvl 6 18s daily. How you figure??

Dont listen to him. He is just pissed off because he cant get his car loud and always blames equipment. He changes his setup more than politicians change their position on.........well everything.

Lol I don't want to stir up any more shot but ken has been blaming everyone for shit he last few weeks

Some guy on caco that's house burnt down

Sundown

Now dc?

Sade cuz people read that shut and then repeat it everywhere

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

man oh man they look great and i wanna see the build already. also great color choice to match the car nice!

Its a slow build but theres a link to my build in my sig

What part of VA you in? I like the way the orange cf matches the car

South Boston Va. is 2 hours southwest of Richmond, 3 hours east of norfolk, 2.5 hours southeast of roanoke, and only 10 to 15 minutes from the North Carolina line.

2000 zx2: Rebuild with 8 12s on a 10k underway!!

MY BUILD LOG

Hows the car handling the weight.

@Futuristic, my issue with DC and the lvl 6 are all cleared up. I was out alot of money and spoke(typed) out of anger. Cleared the air with Rusty.

I don't know how reporting failing amps (Sundown) is "blaming". You saying I did something wrong? DOn't answer here and clutter the thread. PM me.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Nice equipment!!! Why can't ppl do big builds like this in my state lol.

2010 Kia Forte Koup (Slow Build)
2 Sundown SCV-3000D

2 DC XL M1 with PSI recones
Focal R-165s2 on Orion 4800-HP
Kenwood KDC-X798
Knukonceptz OFC 1/0
Audiotechnix,Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS power D3400 up front 3 D3100s power in trunk
Stock 110 amp alt

2013 Scion TC

2 Dc lvl 3s with xl coils on Soundqubed 2200

Sundown components

AA 50.2 for components

Pioneer FH-X700BT

Knukonceptz OFC 1/0

Fatmat and Q-mat Deadener

XS Power D3100 up front D925 in back

Mechman 240 alt

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/189911-2013-scion-tc-build/ <Scion TC Build
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174094-jskiles-forte-koup/ <Slow Kia Forte Build
http://www.stevemead...ockUserAgent__1 < Old build 2005 Equinox

Hows the car handling the weight.

So far ok. It has definitely slowed down right much and you can tell theres a lot of weight in it shifting through the gears(5 sp. manual), but holding up just fine so far.

MY BUILD LOG

No clutch slipping? Nice.

My Mustang clutch/tranny sucks so much balls.

Yeah, when i bought the car it had 88,000 miles on it. The clutch had been replaced at 80,000 with a HD clutch and it has held up ever since and going on almost 190,000!!!

MY BUILD LOG