Sonic Electronix

So i have gotten all of the engine noise out of my system, but there is still quite a noticeable hiss at high volume. Also, i can hear when the volume level on the deck is turned up, sounds like clicks. Anyone have any experience with this sort of thing?

http://en.wikipedia....iki/White_noise, wonderfull Wikipedia discription, with alot of math

OK yea so, i completely understood everything in that article :ehh: ........ HOWEVER, it didn't give me any insight on how to stop or reduce the hiss. Has anyone else personally encountered and conquered the hiss?

Does it do it with the engine off?

Yes, the louder the volume is, the louder the hiss. Can't hear it so much with music, but if i'm riding with no signal but the sound is up, like if i haven't plugged my phone in and it is on aux input i can tell how loud it is by how loud the hiss is lol.

I guess the RCA´s, try another RCA if you have or your buddy´s, or if you havent try first to place it on a other way, maby you need one with a better shielding

I have switched RCA's, i used to have engine noise but got rid of that by switching to better RCA's. This is something different.

Archived