Sonic Electronix

Wall? Want You Guy's Opinion!

Well I've been wondering if I should try to wall my truck up. I pounds the way it's set up now but I'm wondering if it would beat harder walled up? Here's some pics

Current Setup

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_0137.jpg

Here's the box flipped up

IMG_0142.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg

All I have make the faceplate and fill up the gaps to seal it off. What you guys think?

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

have ya fired it up this way and did you notice any difference at all?

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

My shop told me I could hit like 2.5x time harder if I sat my 4 12" up in my Explorer so its probably the same for you. Just hate lose the rear view. It would be a good ideal to invest into one of those rear cameras if you do.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

have ya fired it up this way and did you notice any difference at all?

Roscoe that's my next step! I plan on doing it in a few minutes. Got to extend my wires. If I don't notice a difference I'm not doing it!

Onlyinajeep, I've been riding around for the last 2 days with it flipped up and it's not that bad

Champ, I've thought about the camera already! Just might do that if I go along with this!

AudioControl
Rockford Fosgate
XSPower

a9cb521a-b3b0-4848-8950-41c45879dd3f_zps

Well another thing to consider is the fact that you dont have it sealed from the rear....you really wont know 100% until that is done!

so I would consider getting some heavy clothing and doing a temporary fill of the voids in the top and sides to "get an idea" of what it will be like.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Well another thing to consider is the fact that you dont have it sealed from the rear....you really wont know 100% until that is done!

so I would consider getting some heavy clothing and doing a temporary fill of the voids in the top and sides to "get an idea" of what it will be like.

yeah, air will escape behind the box and stuff. Sealed off it has no where to go but in your poor lungs :lol: It'll make a big difference.

BtW, nice box.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

i wouldnt wall it off unless you plan on staying with it, sealing off the wall properly is a pain and its far from cheap, ... so the clothing gap filler would be the best way to test it out so you dont waste alot of money and time

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

Archived