• 3 weeks later...

ill post pics on here soon but ive been R/C ing since i was 6, im 16 now. We have 2 ofna late models 1/8th scale, 2 ofna jammin CRT 1/8 scale, Ofna Crt.5, Team Associated SC10 CORR Truck, Team Associated 1/12 late model, and a traxxas revo. Plus a crap ton of tropies and plaques in my room :runlaugh:

I could be Cummin'

I could be Stroken'

But I'd rather be bangin' all 4

• 1 month later...

The only R/C company I've done business with (so take my opinion with a grain of salt) is Red Cat racing. I went electric...brushless. With a li-po battery, words can't express how insane it felt to operate something so small yet so fast. I went 1/10th scale and 1/8th scale models. I have had the Volcano EPX Pro which I loved (minus breaking the factory control arms so easily). It was fast, fun, my first REAL r/c car. In my youth, the best we had was Radio Shack stuff. No hobby stores around here. Hurricane XTE and Aftershock 8E are the other two I've had.

I know the cars of my youth are nothing for a comparison but I must say, I was not disappointed in brushless electric. Like I said take that with a grain of salt considering I have no experience to compare them to Nitro or Gas r/c.

4 American Bass VFL 8" at 0.5 ohm

Soundstream Tarantula 3000.1D at 0.5 ohm

32 hz ported box designed by Mark at Car Audio Fabrications

XS D1200 secondary with Stinger isolator

• 2 months later...

good to see some of you guys are into rc as well. i was a sponsored off road racer in nitro rc. racing all up and down the east coast.. at the moment i have my racer truggy left 8ight t 2.0 ... and my classic baby i can never get rid of. my Lst2 (converted to) xxl racer with a shit load of upgrades and custom parts.. i really miss doing it. but i cant focus on geting my audio shit straight annnd rc racing. staying on top of the races and parts/maintenance, on top of gas to get to races etc. its alot

008-1.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

• 4 months later...

of course I had to see this thread, get pulled in, read all 6 pages, want to fix up my stampede, tmaxx, rc18t, and kyosho dst...three days before I head off to college where funds are slim and spare time will be rare. Damn I miss this hobby, been out for like 3 years already...good stuff though guys, keep enjoying it!

masterbation is free, and even saves you money.sorry but someone had to say it

sorry, Jimmy...beat you to it (no pun intended)

LOLDON'T get a wife. Best advice I never got, and now it's too late <_<

My build: 12" DCON in a dorm room.

New/current build: 8" woofer, custom amplifier block, fiberglassed speaker pods

Archived