Joshex's 93 Civic RETIRED! Last page read for details.

I should have EVERYTHING (except the steering wheel, being shipped) installed by this Saturday, and pictures posted no later than Monday evening, if not sooner.

I'm removing the dash which is new to me so that will be probably the most time consuming to me.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
95 Acura Integra - 5-speed
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
(2) Rockford Fosgate 12" P3
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate P1652-S 6.5" components
Rockford Fosgate P1572 5x7"
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Almost finished, needs steering wheel, upholstery, gauge faces, and new cloth on door panels:

(needs airbag cover below)

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

IMG_4671.jpg

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

I'm very pleased with the progress I made. I got all the major stuff finished within 10 hours of starting.

I also will have even more pics up tonight of my dashlights and all that fancy stuff.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Damn, interior pulled together and came out quite nicely man! I saw you post in the Honda/Acura thread about suspension, what all did you need to know about it? I would answer in that thread, but I talked to the mods before I started the thread, and it's gotta be strictly for car audio tips, tricks, ideas and all that good stuff. Suspension and coilover options is a bit of a stretch to keep in that thread I believe.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Damn, interior pulled together and came out quite nicely man! I saw you post in the Honda/Acura thread about suspension, what all did you need to know about it? I would answer in that thread, but I talked to the mods before I started the thread, and it's gotta be strictly for car audio tips, tricks, ideas and all that good stuff. Suspension and coilover options is a bit of a stretch to keep in that thread I believe.

Thanks, I still have quite a bit to do to make it even better. But here's a post I made after realizing yours is more for car audio related: Here

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Ahh I gotcha. Not too sure about swapping suspensions from other Civics/CRX's, I've always just dealt with doing full coilover installs on them. Best place to get the most knowledge about it is the civic forums though, a shit ton of gearheads on there that have done damn near everything you could think of.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

Yeah, I'll probably hold off on suspension and do more with painting my exterior then engine work. Probably going to upgrade intake manifold, exhaust header, and exhaust piping/tip. Then work on getting my amps upgraded as well as my headunit.

SMD_zps84fd99a2.jpg
NFG thumb.gif
Pioneer FH-X700BT
AQ1200d
Rockford Fosgate R400.4

95 Integra Build Here
93 EJ2 Build Here

Archived