Hopefully no one reads this or will after seeing this.

Silencerco is only one of many companies that has taken the bull by the horns. Hopefully as word spreads either all advertisers pull out or the editor is removed fuck him.

http://www.silencerco.com/blog/?p=442

if you feel like letting them know

https://www.facebook.com/Recoil.gun.lifestyle

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hi ********,

Thank you for contacting us. We do appreciate your business and support of our products.

We have been made aware of the various statements made by the magazine's editor regarding restricting civilians from certain firearm ownership, and we share the outrage by the gun community. This position is the complete opposite of our beliefs of the purpose of the 2nd Amendment and shows great misunderstanding of American History and The Constitution. On Monday at 0500 PST we made our first call to contact the parent media company to express our position that we cannot support a company who holds such views. We will be posting more information on our corporate Facebook account as the situation evolves.

Thank you very much for your staunch support of the 2nd Amendment!

[email protected]

Bravo Company USA, Inc.

www.Bravocompanyusa.com

www.bravocompanyMFG.com

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Friends,

Midwest Armor has been made aware of the issues with RECOIL magazine and their article on the HK MP7A1 and the comments by Editor Jerry Tsai. Midwest fully supports the 2nd Amendment and the right of every law-abiding person to own firearms, body armor, submarines, or rocket ships, if that's what they want.

While Midwest was not yet an advertiser with RECOIL, we had been in recent negotiations for a 12-month full-page run. At this time, we have expressed to RECOIL that we will not be acquiring that advertising space.

It is regretful that a magazine about firearms and related equipment could take a stance that the 2nd Amendment only applies to "sporting purposes" and that certain guns are not to be trusted in the hands of their own readers.

We hope that RECOIL owns their mistake and makes the appropriate changes to their culture.

Thanks,

Tom McClure

President of Operations

Midwest Armor & Strategic Solutions

http://www.midwestarmor.com

quote.gif

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

o the Panteao Subscribers and DVD viewers:

I learned today about the article in the latest issue of RECOIL magazine on the HK MP7A1, or more specifically the comment within the article by the editor pertaining to who should own an MP7A1. I also saw the follow up in their Facebook page explaining their reasoning behind the editorial. For those that have not already seen the response from their editor, here it is:

“Like we mentioned before, the MP7A1 is unavailable to civilians and for good reason. We all know that’s technology no civvies should ever get to lay their hands on. This is a purpose-built weapon with no sporting applications to speak of. It is made to put down scumbags, and that’s it. Mike Cabrera of Heckler & Koch Law Enforcement Sales and veteran law enforcement officer with SWAT unit experience points out that this is a gun that you do not want in the wrong, slimy hands. It comes with semi-automatic and full-auto firing modes only. Its overall size places it between a handgun and submachine gun. Its assault rifle capabilities and small size make this a serious weapon that should not be taken lightly.”

Panteao Productions has a very clear position when it comes to the Second Amendment. We do not agree with the opinion of the editor from RECOIL magazine and I am personally very disappointed that he would make such a statement about what he views as a firearm that should not be getting into the “wrong hands”. I would have expected that kind of ignorant comment coming from someone not in the firearms community or from one of the anti-gun organizations.

Until such time that the staff of RECOIL magazine changes their view on firearm ownership and the Second Amendment, Panteao Productions will be discontinuing all scheduled ads in their print publication and website and requesting that all Panteao video content be removed from their website.

I hope that someone at RECOIL magazine steps up and issues a formal apology to the firearms community. They have a great concept for their magazine and it would be a shame to see it go away. The ball is in their court with regards to how they handle their mishap.

Thank you for your continued support of Panteao Productions.

Fernando Coelho

President/CEO

Panteao Productions LLC

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

magpul

Recently, the editor of RECOIL magazine wrote comments regarding who should and should not have access to certain firearms, as well as comments meant to clarify his initial statements. We at Magpul were severely disappointed in the apparent position of the author and by the comments themselves. We have been asked to provide a response to these comments and a statement regarding our intent to continue or discontinue advertising in RECOIL.

At Magpul we consider ourselves proponents of a culture of personal responsibility, where individual liberties are the true roots of our passion. Firearms are tools that can be an expression of those liberties, and more importantly, the guardians of them. When we were presented with the opportunity to support a new publication, called “RECOIL”, that had a different look and feel, we were on board. We had hopes that the broad appeal and fresh look of a publication of this type could be a big help in getting more people involved and interested in firearms and firearm freedoms issues. We welcome all who enjoy or appreciate firearms for any lawful purpose, as greater numbers strengthen our cause. We also want to partner with those who share our appreciation of the true struggle we are in regarding our Second Amendment freedoms.

Due to concerns about content and true motivation, we allowed our support for RECOIL to expire, with the current issue being our last, until we could determine if we were truly speaking the same language. The recent comments and subsequent clarification made by the editor of RECOIL are completely counter to our position here at Magpul. These statements proved that there is an apparent gap between our values and those of RECOIL. As such, we have chosen not to continue or renew any advertising support for RECOIL magazine unless and until we are convinced at some future point that this publication truly shares our values and has the best interests of Magpul and our customers in mind.

We sincerely hope that the outpouring of Second Amendment support as a result of these comments can continue with as much strength towards educating existing and potential new shooters about the importance of firearms rights and in contacting elected officials to preserve those rights. We look forward to future efforts to reach a broader audience through individual effort, and perhaps through an appropriately focused publication, to continue growth in the number of Americans who enjoy celebrating our Second Amendment heritage.

quote.gif

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

he did offer a half ass bs apology. ill never buyt hat mag now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Now, as to the situation at hand ... my hopes of not drawing attention to this sorry-assed situation, not unlike a 10:00 pm gunshot on Sixth Street in downtown Austin would have, has been extinquished.

There are reasons DOD put out an emercency order a few years back to put flash hiders on small arms. If the Democrats didn't know about Tsai's comments before, they damn sure do now ... c'est la vie.

To those of you wondering where we stand, I have been told that we are the largest volume buyer of the Constitutions printed and put out by The Heritage Foundation ... that's what L/E folks would call a clue.

The fact is, our Recoil contract has a few months left on it, and we won't be skirting our contractual obligations ... so we decided early on that if Tsai didn't go, that we would be donating those remaining full-page ads to the Warrior Angels - that's the nice ladies over at Ft. Bragg helping the stricken-with-breast-cancer wives of deployed warfighters ...

End of statement.

Mark LaRue

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Yup... buncha bullshit. I liked the mag until this latest issue. Won't ever see another one in my reading room (the shitter) again. The couple issues I have might now become targets.

1999 Lincoln Town Car-(build underway)

- (2) SA15s, 4th order, DAT 2500.1, O2 mids n highs, 250a alt, HC 2400, Big 3....

1994 Pontiac T/A for speeding tickets.-

- Currently on jack stands, wanting to be a real race car

"Your local forecast, all the ladies in the metro area should expect to see 8 inches tonight" - The Todd

Decaf, on 01 November 2011 - 02:38 PM, said:

i provide the ammo for destruction, the trigger finger is connected to the volume knob tho

URBAN GORILLA AUDIO

Recoil always (all 3 or 4 issues) tried to be the cigar aficionado of the gun mag world. I knew it would fail but not that quick . To all those that read it, your better off without it. Their articles were dumb b4 this one and by the looks of it were just getting dumber. Leave all the bs Billy bad ass wanna be commentary on xbox with your cod nerd herd buddies.

Editorial suicide, f'ing idiot. And fire the publisher too

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

i never bothered to pick it up. it just looked to shiny for me if you know what i mean.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Archived