ToNasty Posted September 11, 2012 Report Posted September 11, 2012 Just would like some opinions on some that would work well with my cadence cvl 6.5 midbasses ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kevin M Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 Budget, location, on or off axis? 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
ToNasty Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 Rear door.of a silverado. I guess off axis. ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kevin M Posted September 12, 2012 Report Posted September 12, 2012 You didn't mention budget but there is some great offerings from selenium, B&C, crescendo, ciare etc. here is a couple pages to look and get some ideas. http://www.parts-exp...ded-tweeters/35 http://usspeaker.com...RTWEETERS-1.htm Any tweeter that is ~100db 1w/1m should work great with those mids. There are alot of people here that use supertweets that are horn loaded and can give you some of their experience with them. I know the selenium st200's in lem's car sounded really good. I use horn loaded selenium 2500ti's and they kick ass. so I'm a fan of selenium's lol. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
ToNasty Posted September 12, 2012 Author Report Posted September 12, 2012 sorry. Im.looking.to.spend about 100 bucks for.the pair ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kevin M Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 I thought a few others might chime in to give you more ideas... I would just go with a pair that meets your budget that you like the look of. Placement issues aren't as critical in the rear doors so I wouldn't worry to much about that. Keep in mind a lot of these tweeters are quite large and sometimes very deep. Make sure you have the depth req'd. Pics of rear door? 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
ALPINE408 Posted September 13, 2012 Report Posted September 13, 2012 unless you have a good eq or processor i would stay away from horn tweets Have you ever had your woofers blown?
ToNasty Posted September 13, 2012 Author Report Posted September 13, 2012 I always run a sony xe90 eq. There hard to find but whenever i find one i.buy it. I have 3 at home ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.