alright well my mom offered to pay to tint my windows and i want limo but she says she will only pay if its not illegal 15% in arkansas so i doubt i can talk her into 5% so how dark is 10?

any of yall got 10 on your rides i can see a pic of?

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

-SMD.com-Nismofreak(Radar),BigP(Phone Headset),anonymous(Xbox360 Headset)

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...20&start=20

thats 15 as meg stated. its hard enough to see out of that at night. looks great though.

ya thats looks really good iv been gonna do some blue leds inside my car but i think im gonna do more than 9 i want it a lil brighter(where did you place yours) I dont want people to be able to see in

~REFS~

-CA.com-Gianotti(2 18" FI BTL D1) Slowd N Throwd(Wiring),Ebrunn(PC monitor),Rab(HK4000D)

i jus traded my truck for a 1990 honda accord 4door and it has "0" tint

Edited by Tkitt21

~REFS~

ya thats looks really good iv been gonna do some blue leds inside my car but i think im gonna do more than 9 i want it a lil brighter(where did you place yours) I dont want people to be able to see in

i replaced my stock bulbs. 9 is all i could fit in the front lights, but i can go bigger in the back. i just care not to.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

any idea what places charge in yall area for a 4dr car 15%. my truck 1993 nissan 2wd automatic ext cab(had to 2 seats that flip out of the sides) they wanted 220 for 5% and a brow plus a lifetime warrenty

~REFS~