Skar Audio visits China! (Pictures Inside)

As much as people despise China for "stealing our products" and making them instead of keeping them in the US, I'm glad to see a few US companies keeping close touch with their manufacturing counterparts. It's little things like that which help a company be successful, and look good at the same time. Hope you're having a blast! Looks like a tight-knit operation over there. (Compared to all the pictures we see of sweatshop-type environments, lol)

you do realize you are seeing what they allow you to see. That sweatshop stuff isnt made up. people commit suicide instead of going to work.

Unlike some factories here, these pictures are legitimate and the workers are treated well here. While the wages are low over in China, the conditions are not bad in the factory we associate with. The owner has to compete with other factories economically, but treats his workers very well. On that note, China is a very interesting place I think many American's should visit!

This is a picture from downtown Shanghai earlier today. Shanghai is an ENORMOUS city! Very exciting to see it in person!

Keivn.jpg

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg

ahhh good ol china i had a blast when i went there for four days very expensiive country though you will have a great time if you visit alot of ppl driive some of the baddest mercedes over there enjoy your trip

kevin be very careful what you take pictures of. very very careful.

may i ask why is that n8?

He probably mentioned it because China is a communist country and they censor everything they allow their citizens to see. I took pictures freely as well as bypassed their firewall using a VPN to get on Facebook while I was visiting. I am not sure if long term they might try to hunt you down, but it seems like they don't care too much about tourists going about their normal routine even if bypassing certain rules they enforce on normal Chinese citizens.

I am sitting in Los Angeles now waiting on my return flight back to Orlando (Just got off the flight from Shanghai to LA), and I have to say I had an awesome trip and what an eye opener it was to how different the USA and China are! I think anyone who has the opportunity to visit a manufacturing haven like China should, as it operates completely different then the USA.

-Kevin

Skar Audio

www.SkarAudio.com
Phone : (888) 501-7527

skarav.jpg