it is pos to pos on the batterys, because like i said pos to neg will give a 24volt load which is very bad lol

:^

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

i'm hoping you will use 1/0 ga as your power and ground wire. i'd make two runs of 1/0 + and -. get a good terminal for the 2nd battery's + post  and - post .... one that can take (2) 1/0 gauge. from your 1st battery's + and - to the posts of the 2nd battery(make sure you fuse the + side of the 2nd battery no more than 18 inches away from the post and then from the + post of the 2nd battery, run that to your cap and from the - post of your 2nd battery, ground it to the chassis of your ride(extra grounding). as for your cap ...... ground it separately .... at least 3 inches from the ground of your 2nd battery. fuse it off with a 300 amp fuse in the for the front battery and one for the 2nd one in the back and you should be good to go. also use 1/0 ga for your big 3 in the front also. good luck

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac

i'm hoping you will use 1/0 ga as your power and ground wire. i'd make two runs of 1/0 + and -. get a good terminal for the 2nd battery's + post  and - post .... one that can take (2) 1/0 gauge. from your 1st battery's + and - to the posts of the 2nd battery(make sure you fuse the + side of the 2nd battery no more than 18 inches away from the post and then from the + post of the 2nd battery, run that to your cap and from the - post of your 2nd battery, ground it to the chassis of your ride(extra grounding). as for your cap ...... ground it separately .... at least 3 inches from the ground of your 2nd battery. fuse it off with a 300 amp fuse in the for the front battery and one for the 2nd one in the back and you should be good to go. also use 1/0 ga for your big 3 in the front also. good luck

not to be a dick but most 1/0 awg wire can handle only 250A of power. But hey thats still a lot of A

that's if you're using that cheap shit. if you go with kicker, stinger or RF then you can use up to a 350 amp fuse but of course they don't make a 350 amp fuse, it's only 300amp fuses. someone correct me if i'm wrong

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Guest MegaloManiac

that's if you're using that cheap shit. if you go with kicker, stinger or RF then you can use up to a 350 amp fuse but of course they don't make a 350 amp fuse, it's only 300amp fuses. someone correct me if i'm wrong

meade got a 500A fuse on the RF amp. as far as cheap wire, the cheap wire can probally only handle 200a but 250A sounds about fair. 300A sounds like the higher end awg wire. its all good though(sorta)

sorry to pop information cherrys but you can get up to 500 amp fuses that im aware of  :^

http://marineengineparts.com/shopsite_sc/s...ml/page223.html

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets