where should i put my tweeters

knight rider

i have the kicker ss56.2 component set and i wanted to know where should i put the tweeters. this is going in a 2001 regal gs. i have pics of the inside of the car but i cant find the upload button on here. the car has factory tweetrs in the doors. i was actually thinking about putting them there but i wanted an professional opinion.

inside the car somewhere unless you are from south america.. i kid i kid. Near the mids, if you go a-pillars with them you may have to point twords the windshield to keep them from being to loud.

I'd say the doors factory location unless you plan to customize ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

inside the car somewhere unless you are from south america.. i kid i kid. Near the mids, if you go a-pillars with them you may have to point twords the windshield to keep them from being to loud.

No, let's leave them on the hood of the car. That'd be some fun stuff! Get stolen in about 5 mins.

I'd say the doors factory location unless you plan to customize ...

x2. If you don't plan on customizing with gauges, switches, the whole ordeal... just replace the stock ones. I think the majority of the car world (not just audio but entire car world) is if you just switch something out and don't wanna go in that long haul and fully customize everything... just replace the factory with what you got and call it a day.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived