Jump to content

Pipo Sanchez getting complains from 3 MILES AWAY!!


Recommended Posts

Posted

whats the name of the song that hes demoing to frankie?

Justin Bieber -Boyfriend

No shit????must try it now :ehh:

It hits. I thought it was Justin Timb, but my 8 and 12 year girls informed me otherwise. lol.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

hahaha he was a moron, too bad i was too drunk and my english was limited at that moment, as you can hear, i could barely say "3 miles it´s impressive bro" hahaha, but yeah that guy was a dick, 3 months later and then 6 months later?? and sure, he could bass on the 90´s but now we can´t do it lol

After that, the guy left and we stayed there like maybe another extra couple of hours drinking like crazy, this was at Florida State Finals :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

DAMN what's is to old to have a system ?, because I'm not a spring chicken. I bassed in ths 80's 90's and 2000's and I'm not going to stop to the blood quites flowwing through my viens. AND i HEARD IT THREE miles away three miles away three miles away three miles away . Man I love that system. Three miles away three miles away threee milesss awayyyy.

Posted

it´s impressive! lol

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5864 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...