LBM`s GroundPounder - LBM 15 x 4;RF T2500.1x 4, Termlab ->160+db !!!

Liking the build so far! I live about 2 miles from where those batteries are made. Great powerplants!

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

How much differences does it make when we seal of the wall from the rear ?? And does speakers in the wall also make any effect in the TL Score ????

i've never done a wall myself but just thinking about it. if you wall it off then the subs don't have to pressurize the air back there. less air to pressurize makes it easier to get a higher TL score. pluss i might look better ascetically. but hopefully someone with experience will come along!

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

So finally the wall !!!!

20120924_180716_zps5830ff8e-1.jpgexif.png

It looked like you're already sealed around wall, but yes if there's any gaps around the wall, sound pressure will escape towards back of vehicle. Seal it as best you can, so sound pressure is only in the front area of the wall.

Bass Music Producer • Photographer • Graphic Designer

--------------

Deep Sector Boom...

It looked like you're already sealed around wall, but yes if there's any gaps around the wall, sound pressure will escape towards back of vehicle. Seal it as best you can, so sound pressure is only in the front area of the wall.

Any number ????

152 or 153 around 2000 watts. You have a small interior volume due to it being a small car.

i think he's asking for db diff between sealing the wall or not sealing it. unless your saying it'd be a 1db change between the two.

I think you have a bit of truck stuck in your mud bro

~Ford Ranger, ext cab
Kenwood DDX470
1/0ga stinger wiring for big 3
1/0ga ofc flextech wiring

3 kinetik 800's

AQ2200 @1ohm

Sundown Audio X15

in a 27Hz tuned ported box

LE BUILD LOG!!!

Archived