TRTC360 Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Well basically i'm redoing the port and the top of my pre-fab box, yes I know I should have just built a new one but there really isn't much I can do and I wanted to test out a different port before building an entire box, anyways do you think that I will have an issues with the port being this close to the bottom of the box? According to torres this port is tuned to 37hz but with the port plug I plan on doing it should drop my tuning down to about 32hz. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
john253a Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 only 1 way to find out, try it, you may be supprized
TRTC360 Posted September 16, 2012 Author Report Posted September 16, 2012 BUMP! '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Bship Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 build a box CARS 14 Sierra crew cab daily, Small build coming one of these days 69 C-10 fleetside in many pieces, won't be done till the end of time Last car '12 Focus with build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/165619-2012-focus-btl-15-crescendo-sundown-audio-control/
ear2ear Posted September 16, 2012 Report Posted September 16, 2012 Looks like the port might 'act' longer. Might not be a bad thing... '09 Sierra Ext Cab - under construction (1) RF T2500-1 -running- (4) RF T1 12's (1) RF T1000-4 -running- (2) RF T1652-S Stock alt / battery -plus- (1) DC Power 230a & (2) Kinetik 1800 Buncha OFC Knu Buncha Second Skin Kenwood DDX814 - Alpine Imprint - RF 360.3
TRTC360 Posted September 17, 2012 Author Report Posted September 17, 2012 well I got it playing, not sure if I like it though, no more port noise, I can feel more air going by my head while playing somewhat low songs but there isn't much pressure and I think I lost output on certain higher frequencies, gotta listen to it tomorrow to see if I really like it. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.