Second Skin Audio

Mounting False Floor / Wall to Floor ideas

That1Kid

your at it again.. glad to see it man, also glad you didnt let those fuckers get you out the game.

:ninja:

Word. Thanks bro. Ya I figured I'd give it another shot. Hopefully i'll have better luck this time.

your at it again.. glad to see it man, also glad you didnt let those fuckers get you out the game.

Word. Thanks bro. Ya I figured I'd give it another shot. Hopefully i'll have better luck this time.

did you ever find anything out? i was down that way last weekend.. headed to indy where i shut that bitch down for about 8 hours..

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

did you ever find anything out? i was down that way last weekend.. headed to indy where i shut that bitch down for about 8 hours..

Nope. Never came across the gear or heard anything.

Ya I heard you were down here. I'm hoping to have this new build finished up by next slamology.

-98' Ford Expedition (Rest in Peace)

-AVH-P3300BT

-Crescendo BC5500

-4 18" DC m2 Level 3.

Archived