Sundown Audio

DC 175.4

shepherd92683

Looking for input on possibly using one of these on 2 sets of Boston Pro SE60's. 3ohm component sets rated 125 rms each. Overkill for components on a daily? Im using a Boston GT2125 now and it just doesnt cut it power wise and is not efficient at all 1 ohm stereo that it is capable of. Any other amp suggestions for these components?

2017 Honda Accord Touring 

Build coming soon

No way man I believe you get what you pay for and a 125$ amp just don't add up to being better than that dc 4 channel. Also that amp isn't cheap either so I feel your pain on that, You check the for sale section?

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

No way man I believe you get what you pay for and a 125$ amp just don't add up to being better than that dc 4 channel. Also that amp isn't cheap either so I feel your pain on that, You check the for sale section?

98' dodge ram

140A alt

Big 3

XS D2700

JVC kd-r310

Rockford T500-1BDCP

2 Sundown E12 Ported 4cubes 35hz

Rockford P400-4

2 Infinity reference 3way 6x9

2 Polk DB 5 1/4

2x layer dynamat all doors

x2 on the for sale section. Usually, there are ripoffs there (to the seller). Selling a $800 item for $250 and they pay shipping. Not sure if anything is up for what you need now or if anything will be up for awhile, but eventually something will come around and usually it's a good deal.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived