Second Skin Audio

Getting the most out of my T1 12's

Hondabiker95

So I'm placing my Fosgate order here in the next week or 2. I have a T1500-bdcp and I want to get the 2 12's to play ~150db. Size isn't an issue as it's going in an Expedition. I was thinking a 4th order might be the way to go. But I wanted to know if any of you have any tips on how I can get my box to just get the fuck down! Ie. 45's in the corners, aero or slot port, port area, etc. What would some of you guys do to get some nasty numbers out of these? Keep in mind it's a daily setup so I don't want to tune to 50hz lol. (unless it's a 4th). I appreciate the help in advance!

Man...... im not trying to be harsh... and please dont think im a T1 hater,...(anyone on here can vouch for me on the RF comment)

But, with that power, and those subs,...might be rought...

You going strickly burb? tone? and or how you meter?

Or music?....

Hey OP,... in no way shape or form am i being a fuck face...... im just asking.... that is all..

again,... im not a RF hater,....... (anyone on here, that knows me, can tell you that)

I will tell you... a 50 with those drivers might be pretty difficult... thats all..

Just a thought... for the price of those T1's there is two dc level 4 m2 15's for sale on here for 250 shipped each.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/146551-dc-m2-level-4-15s-250-shipped/

Since space isn't an issue. You might need a bigger amp or another t1500 but hey, it would get you close to that 150 you want.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Man...... im not trying to be harsh... and please dont think im a T1 hater,...(anyone on here can vouch for me on the RF comment)

But, with that power, and those subs,...might be rought...

You going strickly burb? tone? and or how you meter?

Or music?....

Where did the Fuck Face come from? What did I miss? With the system stated there is little to no chance of hitin 150s. Thought your first reply pretty much nailed.

Hey OP,... in no way shape or form am i being a fuck face...... im just asking.... that is all..

again,... im not a RF hater,....... (anyone on here, that knows me, can tell you that)

I will tell you... a 50 with those drivers might be pretty difficult... thats all..

It's all good I know it's going to be hard. Would it be worth it do go with 15's instead? And I'm partial to Fi (Ran an SSD 18" for a while) or DC audio. But I work for a company that deals fosgate so the prices are incredible.

Just a thought... for the price of those T1's there is two dc level 4 m2 15's for sale on here for 250 shipped each.

http://www.stevemead...5s-250-shipped/

Since space isn't an issue. You might need a bigger amp or another t1500 but hey, it would get you close to that 150 you want.

That is what I will be paying for both T1 12's. I work for a company that sells Rockford. I do eventually plan to run a 2nd 1500. But Money is tight now. my budget for the whole system is about $1500. (I already have some equipment).

Archived