Sonic Electronix

99 Grand Cherokee..Where you ran Power Wire to rear Batterys?!

I have a 99 Jeep Grand Cherokee. 99-04 are the same fyi. Right now My 1/0 wire is going through my fender and all around, really im just wasting cable but its working for now. In a month Im finally getting a H/o Alt and a new Battery under the hood and some in the rear. I am going to have 2-3 runs of Pos wire to the rear batterys and 1-2 runs or Ground to the rear. Where have you gone through your car to the rear? Mainly SUV's not trucks or cars....and Especially wondering if anyone has done this with a jeep. If so at all please post pictures!!! I would love to see what people did and such! Any ideas or opinions would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Just keep looking man theres gota be somewhere better maybe try under the vehicle i have my power wire ran under my truck and its find

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

i did 3 runs and no theres a channel to hide next to factory harness running front to back..dont take my word for it pull the carpet back and see for yourself

Is that channel the one the is under the trim that you pull up? is that what yours talking about? about do you think you could take a pic of in your engine bay where the wires go?

Archived