Second Skin Audio

4 Runner Subwoofer Box

JWBryant

A friend of mine is buying a pair of 12s and puting them in his vehicle. He wanted a box from me but I didnt have one to sell beacause I was upgrading. I told him there were different types of boxes (other than sealed) for different purposes. And he said he wanted for it to be loud and play the lows also. I thought maybe someone here might have a design that they have used, or would be willing to create one. It will take a little bit more work for me, and also others may have more experience than I.

-Dimmensions 16"h 16"d 36"l

-2 12" subwoofers

-300 watts rms about

-subs facing up

Thats just a little info for the situation.

Thanks in advance for anyone that helps out.

Basshead-in-Training

A friend of mine is buying a pair of 12s and puting them in his vehicle. He wanted a box from me but I didnt have one to sell beacause I was upgrading. I told him there were different types of boxes (other than sealed) for different purposes. And he said he wanted for it to be loud and play the lows also. I thought maybe someone here might have a design that they have used, or would be willing to create one. It will take a little bit more work for me, and also others may have more experience than I.

-Dimmensions 16"h 16"d 36"l

-2 12" subwoofers

-300 watts rms about

-subs facing up

Thats just a little info for the situation.

Thanks in advance for anyone that helps out.

That's not too much space for 2 12s IF ported so before anything he would be better off getting subs that work well in small space in case those are really maximum dims. Brands such as DC Audio and Obsidian could be candidates.

I was telling that he might need more room that just means he'll just have to sacrafice space. The subs are cheap memphis 12s. They have done great with me in 2 cubes each in my single cab, but he wants to be loud. He said he could give 2'H 2'd 3'l for the dimmensions. I hope that will be plenty more room to make it happen. Thanks

Basshead-in-Training

Archived