Well, eating healthy (fresh vegetables, not too much meat, ...) will certainly help a whole lot your mental health. What's helping is the time you take to prepare the food yourself... it helps me to gear down my razing thoughts after a day's work.

What's super important is the timings of our meals: Breakfast like a king, eat like a president at noon and in the evenings we should all live in Third world country. You need to eat when your body needs the energy, that is not while sleeping.

All being said, it's pretty difficult in real world.

Woofer: 12" Phase Linear Aliante Limited

Mids & highs: DLS Ultimate 5 1/4"

Amp: Audison VRX 6.420

HU: Sony CDX-C90R

Since i have quit drinking alcohol and smoking my life has gotten much better with the added benefit of better tasting food.

I had problems when i was younger with constant heartburn, poor sleep, constantly tired and achy and once i started to eat earlier in the day before bed time and not right before going to sleep i stopped having heartburn problems and a few other things plaguing me. Today i feel so much better not eating before bed and somewhat healthier foods than i did in years past that it amazes me how well i feel for as old as i am getting now a days.

It doesn't sound like you need to be on med's for what is going on but you will probably want to change eating habits and see how things go over time to see how well your doing, eating 3 hours before bed can cause all kinds of funky shit to happen to us without us realizing it.

Hope everything works out for the best.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Yeah that's my other issue, PB&J on 12 grain bread before bed lol. My GERD hasn't been acting up too bad lately. I was never a big cig smoker, really only if under the influence of something, but I stopped that a while back by also cutting out those things. My buddies are smokers though regardless so I get the second hand smoke.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived