Well the past week I've been feeling kinda weird, tired all weekend and on top of that had some heart palpatations I guess from drinking caffeine every day for at least a month, then that causes me to have an anxiety attack on Sunday night. Monday I got a blood test done since I have elevated blood pressure and my doc has been telling me to get one, last night going through a bit of hypochondria I have another attack so I'm feeling like crap today, been more tired than usual the past few days, body aches and gassy/full but I chalked it up to anxiety. Call the doc back today about my lab results and they tell me I have an inflamed liver. Now it makes sense why I'm overly tired, pain in upper right abodmen, bit of nausea and lack of appetite. Plus she told me I have pre-diabetes so I'm going to a class on Friday, basically time for me to really change my diet and exercise. My health is finally catching up to me and I'm only 25 years old.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Dang man, that sucks...but at least they were able to diagnose you. My wife has had some issues in the past and its pretty stressful not knowing how to fix yourself cause no one can diagnose you.

Hope you can keep things in control man :drinks:

Well the past week I've been feeling kinda weird, tired all weekend and on top of that had some heart palpatations I guess from drinking caffeine every day for at least a month, then that causes me to have an anxiety attack on Sunday night. Monday I got a blood test done since I have elevated blood pressure and my doc has been telling me to get one, last night going through a bit of hypochondria I have another attack so I'm feeling like crap today, been more tired than usual the past few days, body aches and gassy/full but I chalked it up to anxiety. Call the doc back today about my lab results and they tell me I have an inflamed liver. Now it makes sense why I'm overly tired, pain in upper right abodmen, bit of nausea and lack of appetite. Plus she told me I have pre-diabetes so I'm going to a class on Friday, basically time for me to really change my diet and exercise. My health is finally catching up to me and I'm only 25 years old.

It doesnt take long to hurt your body when you dont eat healthy and exercise bro... Sorry you had to go through all that but at least you choose to fix it now... It only gets worse as time goes on... Good luck with getting back to feeling better and stuff bro

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Yeah man it sucks when your hella big. I'm not as bad yet. But I'm

Getting there. That's why I got this new life style diet. I'm on day 1. Gonna keep most of the progress here for anyone else interested

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

I've cut out pizza/fast food for the past two weeks and have had maybe 5 sodas the past month or two, mainly if I drank alcohol. Im 6ft and about 290-300lbs.

This liver thing has me in the WTF mode b/c I barely drink alcohol and the blood test also showed I'm immune to Hep B. Anybody else ever have liver inflammation or dealing with diabetes?

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

None yet, second blow test my enzyme count went down from 276 to 263 in a matter of a couple of days. I go in for an ultrasound this Friday and another blood test the following Friday. One of the symptoms of liver inflammation is weight loss and I've lost 10lbs in less than 2 weeks, but maybe my better eating habits and walking a bit more has influenced that too. I think a major part in feeling like crap last week was my anxiety attacks 2 days apart took a toll on me too.

2015 Mazda 6

Not to sound like a douche or anything but as far as your anxiety, have you seen anyone? I know this world is money hungry and I understand completely about not having the money, especially when you have more pending health issues at hand but just curious. I know I need to see someone for my problems but ain't got the money. Never heard of a shrink doing pro bono cases ya know? If so, definitely rare. Usually their pro bono cases are things for like school shootings or whatnot. Not a random bloke off the street.

Sheena = pedobear

I think I've worked my anxiety out to be hypochondria, the first few times I got it was when after smoking some bud and my heart was racing so I thought something was wrong and let my mind think that. Couple weeks ago when I got it on that Sunday same thing with my heart except I was pretty much sober except half a can of Mikes Hard Lemonade but was already feeling weird that whole week just drained of my energy. When I got it two days later on Tuesday I was at work and still feeling drained and started thinking I had some type of disease or blood clots or something stupid, heart start racing, my mind said oh crap anxiety again and boom I got it. I know there are underlying issues to all anxiety but its all about controlling your mind and managing your stress, just trying to keep my mind occupied is what I've been doing.

One thing though I was just thinking about last night is I think my liver issue is from a more advanced form of fatty liver disease, nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. That's just my speculation though.

2015 Mazda 6

Archived