Is this good enough?

Hertz ftw! Lol. Nah, all depends on price range. There's selenium, hertz, tons of things. If you want a personal experience, you can go to your local car audio store and demo things. They always got things hooked up and I went in to get something fixed, but asked them to demo some Hertz for me. The ones they picked were obviously the best ones they had running up over a grand, but then they picked other Hertz and no matter which ones... sounded great. But obviously are pricey, and with Hertz, gotta go to a dealer as they are not sold online.

o wow i never heard of hertz before ima have to look into that

i hope you run more battery reserve than just the d6500.

I was hoping that battery would of been good enough :( but i guess not. I was really trying to avoid running a second battery to the trunk because of the limited tools i have plus the shop was going to charge me $300 for it.

yeah, I would run another battery man. I use to have a '95 LX and your gonna have to get real creative if your gonna fit 2 15s ported in them. Your gonna need every inch of the trunk space (if you plan on keeping it in the trunk that is) and its gonna have to be built inside the trunk, not removable. Other than that those look pretty good man. Feel fee to PM me if you have any vehicle specific questions.

What about 2 12s or 2 10s? I was really looking at the zv2 or 3 10s and 12s because the 15s are honestly way to big for my car esp. since its a coupe

you could definitely fit 2 12s or 3 10s, shouldn't be a problem.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

more batteries do have more stress on an alt, but very minimal. Plus being a HO alt, it is built to handle more batteries, because singer, or mech, or DC, know what people are doing with their alts. you will keep your voltage decent, but many of us dont like seeing mid 12s. you are going to have a decent amount of drop unless you get another batt, it is your choice.

you could always test it with 1, and then add another if it dips to low.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

more batteries do have more stress on an alt, but very minimal. Plus being a HO alt, it is built to handle more batteries, because singer, or mech, or DC, know what people are doing with their alts. you will keep your voltage decent, but many of us dont like seeing mid 12s. you are going to have a decent amount of drop unless you get another batt, it is your choice.

you could always test it with 1, and then add another if it dips to low.

Gotcha! ok ill try the one first and if it dips to low i guess i have to get a second one :/ *sigh*. But isnt the sundown amp rated at 3500rms 12v and 3950 at 14? im not trying to overly power the subs as they are 1500rms. I was just looking for a good flex and a DD that will last as all my previous setups i blew because they couldnt handle my power goals

Archived