Any BSOD geniuses?

lol at most of these answers.

dont bios update.

dont system restore

dont update drivers.

are you running overclocks on your system? what you might try doing is going into the mobo bios and disabling the intel C1E power state shit.

that will probably fix your problem.

Not OCing. I've been in the bios, and I dont see any problem reports on the HDD.

device manager isnt showing any problems with any drives or ports.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

I'd bet money it's the Radeon card swapping between dynamic clocks. Are you running Catalyst 12.8?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

I'd bet money it's the Radeon card swapping between dynamic clocks. Are you running Catalyst 12.8?

Yea, should i go back to 12.6?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

i guess it could be.. but thats a pretty poor driver/system that AMD has in place if the computer is BSOD from that..

my 560ti switches from 51mhz to 405mhz to 750mhz and ive never had a problem.. are AMDs drivers that bad?

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Also, wouldn't that be a system thread exception error?

I missed Alan.

Well i checked my logs and theres plenty of clock changes that go smoothly without crashes, and theres been 2 times where its completely idle and it crashes.

The dates for crashes are:

7/24

7/29

9/4

9/4

9/7

9/19

I missed Alan.

If you're on 12.X it won't be the AMD driver. I scrolled right past the text after the picture so I missed the updated drivers part.

I'd double check that Intel EIST (might be called SpeedStep) is enabled in the BIOS. You said you were watching a video when it happened. Was it a long enough video that you didn't touch the mouse or anything and your computer tried to drop into sleep mode?

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

• 2 weeks later...

If you're on 12.X it won't be the AMD driver. I scrolled right past the text after the picture so I missed the updated drivers part.

I'd double check that Intel EIST (might be called SpeedStep) is enabled in the BIOS. You said you were watching a video when it happened. Was it a long enough video that you didn't touch the mouse or anything and your computer tried to drop into sleep mode?

Yea its on 12, but Its happened during a video and while its just sitting there playing music, not doing any long reads or whatever, but then it just happens sometimes. Its only happened once more since I posted.

I missed Alan.

Damn WERFAULT might have been my problem guys.....thankfully i just disabled it. hopefully it works, it does so far and ive done all the same things as when it usually crashes.

I missed Alan.

Ok I have discovered a little more, the Werfault crashes are happening because of Bonjours errors, and it tries to tell me, but after enough time of bonjour trying to resolve an IPv6 address I think it overloads and then it finally BSODs

I was just updating iTunes and after a few minutes I come back and it BSOD'd, event log is showing Bonjour Services errors for hours on end and has 1000's of errors for bonjour................. I disabled it and my computer acted like it got an adrenaline shot it worked so fast, and the internet........oh my god...

but then itunes doesnt work now......wtf do I do? I havent found anything online about people getting iTunes to work without bonjour..........

Nvm, I fixed it. I enabled it again and changed the Bonjour setting to manual in the services

I missed Alan.

Archived