Any BSOD geniuses?

Well, this sucks. I was watching a video when, out of nowhere, BSOD raped my PC. I didnt snap a pic fast enough the first time, but then yesterday, I booted up and a few hours later (between 2-5 hours later) it BSODed again! But that time I got a pic. Im not EXACTLY sure how longs its been happening but the first time I saw it was the second week of july, and has happened about 5 or 6 times since then but I'm not always there when it happens and I come back to my password screen.

Heres what it says EVERY time, it's never been different as far as the main reason goes, driver related. details might have altered but not sure:

039_zpsb6aff6d0.jpg

any help or ideas would really be sick. already updated the drivers for everything I can. My next move would be a BIOS update but if I can I wanted to avoid it.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Memory or P/S could be going bad.

Try a memory test.

I assumed that was the most likely, its a hitachi so its probably not state of the art.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Also for any info that helps, its a MAXIMUM V Gene Mobo with an intel Z77 chip, amd 6950, 2TB hitachi, and i7 3770k

I missed Alan.

its an issue with the drivers on the computer, the DRIVER_POWER_STATE FAILURE means that a certain driver on your computer has a problem when your pc goes into standby or hibernation mode

more info http://support.microsoft.com/kb/315249

edit: whoops didnt see you already updated the drivers

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

its an issue with the drivers on the computer, the DRIVER_POWER_STATE FAILURE means that a certain driver on your computer has a problem when your pc goes into standby or hibernation mode

Yea its weird, I been searching for a few minutes and all i find has to do with sleep issues, mine doesnt happen when leaving hibernation, it could be entering sometimes but it never seems to be linear when it hibernates, it chooses when it wants to. But its happened 90% of the time when its definitely not entering/leaving hibernate. and has done it 2 times as im doing something directly. I ran the memory dump data and it kept giving me a same sptd.sys cause, which i only find in daemon tools, so i uninstalled and rebooted just now. so i guess i can only wait for now.

I missed Alan.

Yea its weird, I been searching for a few minutes and all i find has to do with sleep issues, mine doesnt happen when leaving hibernation, it could be entering sometimes but it never seems to be linear when it hibernates, it chooses when it wants to. But its happened 90% of the time when its definitely not entering/leaving hibernate. and has done it 2 times as im doing something directly. I ran the memory dump data and it kept giving me a same sptd.sys cause, which i only find in daemon tools, so i uninstalled and rebooted just now. so i guess i can only wait for now.

I'll check with my boss tomorrow we used to have the same problem on our cctv viewing computer at work. They fixed it a couple of weeks ago when I was sick but I'm pretty sure he'll remember what to do.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

when did it start happening?

Do a system restore just before this issue started

CURRENT SYSTEM:

• Alternator:
    1. Stock alt on mids/highs
    2. Isolated DC Power 270 SP - Charging @ 16.8v
  • Batteries: (2) XS D1400s
  • Power Cable: Double Runs of 1/0 KNU Kolossus Fleks
  • Headunit: 80-PRS
  • Sub Amp: DC 5.0k
  • Subwoofers: 2 RE MT 15s /PSI dual .7ohm recones
  • Subwoofer Enclosure: 9.1cubes @ 32hz - brutal.
  • Mids & Highs Amp: CT125.4
  • Active Components:
    • Mids RE XXX 6.5c
    • Highs - 3 RE XXX tweeters per side(A pillar)
  • Noise Control: Damplifier Pro all over the cab.

Build Log

If you do business with me please leave feedback here: FEEDBACK THREAD

Highest Legal Score: 151.0 db
Highest Musical 30 Second Average: 151.6 db

lol at most of these answers.

dont bios update.

dont system restore

dont update drivers.

are you running overclocks on your system? what you might try doing is going into the mobo bios and disabling the intel C1E power state shit.

that will probably fix your problem.

09 Civic EX

KDC-X395

(2) SKAR Audio VVX-12

Skar Audio SK-1500.1

4 cu ft @32 (new box and more port soon)

Firing Forward not sealed off

Stock 80 Amp Alt

Big 3 In 1/0 Knu

2 Runs To The Back 1 Pos 1 Neg In 1/0 Knu

DD-1'd 13.8v drop

Archived