sq car speakers

keith

trying to find some good audiofile speakers for basic set up in car 4' and 5.25 for doors and dash 6/9 for rear fill any adice would be appreciated want clean loud music any sugestions or other brands to choose from that would be around a 900 dfollar budget

All stock locations ??? Stock or Aftermarket headunit ??? Are you planning on running amps ??? Do you have a Sub stage ???

What type of vehicle we talking about here ???

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

aftermarket head unit now is a kewood x 895 im going to get the pioneer 80prs .Will be all stock locations of 1993 cadillac sedan deville 2 SA 12 for the subs rockford fosgate t600.4 and t1500 the dash has 4/6 plates and the doors have 5.25 and the rear deck has 6/9 thanks for any help

I wouldn't use 6x9 speakers to start off, you never want non-circle shaped speakers, especially for sound quality.

Cablguy184 is one of the best people to ever listen to when it comes to sound quality.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I wouldn't use 6x9 speakers to start off, you never want non-circle shaped speakers, especially for sound quality.

Cablguy184 is one of the best people to ever listen to when it comes to sound quality.

You sure about that????I'm talking about the 6x9's

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

I know of an awsome sq car with 6x9's in the doors id horns under the dash and super tweets in the dash

But for rear fill you don't need it I'm an sq judge and just sat in all of west coast best sq cars non had rear fill

As for speakers with processing and the right combo even cheapy speakers can sound amazing

Yes because of the basic fact that sound waves are circle shaped, not oval shaped.

Now if you're tricking me with the shape factor, then I exclude horns or planar tweeters.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Yes because of the basic fact that sound waves are circle shaped, not oval shaped.

Now if you're tricking me with the shape factor, then I exclude horns or planar tweeters.

so thats why kicker subs sound bad cuz of the square cone right? lol

Nah, sound waves aren't really "shaped" in the sense that I think you are imagining

Team NorthWestSPL

so thats why kicker subs sound bad cuz of the square cone right? lol

Nah, sound waves aren't really "shaped" in the sense that I think you are imagining

The circle shaped speaker has been around for decades for a reason.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

sorry to bust your bubble but you are wrong sir

ill quote myself

I know of an awsome sq car with 6x9's in the doors id horns under the dash and super tweets in the dash

the only round speaker in there is the super tweets that only play 10k and up almost never heard

Archived