mrwigglezdj Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 lol i didnt say he backed me up, i never had my bros help he was too busy selln bud or somthing else he shouldnt have been doing... but he tought me how to handle my own.. Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 suck I don't have a bro to back me up...Sucks about being a single kid naw... real older brother... no... but you have a bunch of SMD Big Brothers... i back you up... i cant really go and beat up a bunch of high schoolers... but i know a bunch of high schoolers, that will go beat up them preppy mo fuckers IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 naw... real older brother... no... but you have a bunch of SMD Big Brothers... i back you up... i cant really go and beat up a bunch of high schoolers... but i know a bunch of high schoolers, that will go beat up them preppy mo fuckers the kid I want to beat up is smaller than me but he said he will get his brother from college to beat me up. If I get pissed, he bro will loose
bassboombottom Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I have never been in a physical fight (i am a big p*ssy) but when im a bit tweaked i talk to my girl and my homies or i go shootin or sit in the carport, and blast for a minute or so 8v fury said:
99GPGTX Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 you just need to get through this year and everything will change once you get to college...just keep being the person you are and things will work out for the best Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Eric B Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 I go to a school where I have no friends and dont fit in, I'm just sticking it out. But I got out and went and met new people and hang out wit ppl from diff schools, have you tried that? Oh and buy a Wii and play boxing works for sometimes... otherwise just stand tall 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Guest Nismofreak Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 --> QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 14 2008, 08:56 PM) 230469[/snapback] I go to a school where I have no friends and dont fit in, I'm just sticking it out. But I got out and went and met new people and hang out wit ppl from diff schools, have you tried that? Oh and buy a Wii and play boxing works for sometimes... otherwise just stand tall not really. Don't know other people from other schools. I wanna get a job and meet people but its hard. Just people at this school are asswholes
Eric B Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 14 2008, 08:56 PM) 230469[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->I go to a school where I have no friends and dont fit in, I'm just sticking it out. But I got out and went and met new people and hang out wit ppl from diff schools, have you tried that? Oh and buy a Wii and play boxing works for sometimes... otherwise just stand tall not really. Don't know other people from other schools. I wanna get a job and meet people but its hard. Just people at this school are asswholes Well go get a job thats what helped me... got way more friends and even found a great gf out of the deal 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
99GPGTX Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 --> QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 15 2008, 04:00 AM) 230476[/snapback] Well go get a job thats what helped me... got way more friends and even found a great gf out of the deal where do you work? Currently: 2015 Evo X WW Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers Build: Crescendo Mezzos x2 Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1 Loaded Fi Q12 Second Skin Pro XS D5100 RF 360.2 Sky High Audio Wiring Need: ALTERNATOR! PREVIOUS 1999 Grand Prix GTX 3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded 12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids: Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit: knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400 TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!! Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab
Eric B Posted January 15, 2008 Report Posted January 15, 2008 --><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric B @ Jan 15 2008, 04:00 AM) 230476[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Well go get a job thats what helped me... got way more friends and even found a great gf out of the deal where do you work? It a grocery store called Hy-Vee its mainly just in Iowa and surrounding states... 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.