Cande Shop's Demo car. 92 Integra Sedan

I'm not sure where you're from but that car is in immaculate shape. That generation Integra sedan is very notorious for have severe rot to the point where you can see into the trunk

I'm not sure where you're from but that car is in immaculate shape. That generation Integra sedan is very notorious for have severe rot to the point where you can see into the trunk

Florida. Car would be in immaculate shape if previous owner would've taken care of the paint. oxidized clear, sunroof glass being broken for so long, minor rust spots under the trunk seal gasket. All points that are either fixed or will be as soon as the fiberglass, box and amp install are completed.

Florida. Car would be in immaculate shape if previous owner would've taken care of the paint. oxidized clear, sunroof glass being broken for so long, minor rust spots under the trunk seal gasket. All points that are either fixed or will be as soon as the fiberglass, box and amp install are completed.
Trust me, that car would sell for a huge amount of money in New England. Depending on the mileage, possibly as high as $4k. Like I said, the majority of the ones I've seen in my area are rotted beyond repair. Oxidized paint isn't a big deal at all and neither is a broken sunroof. You Floridian's take your car conditions for granted big time lol

Edit: This is considered to be in good shape for this car in my area

picture_003_436.jpg

Only 220k miles on this one. While I'm building this one to be my shop's demo car (which has plans to move to the Philly, PA area), I'm also keeping all the original parts for it to be returned to stock when I'm done showing her off.

Picked up these a while ago. Fyi they are Honda Integra xSi One piece headlights

1piece1.jpg

So I decided to give the lady a facelift.

Before

beforefacelift.jpg

After

afterfacelift.jpg

Found a piece that I find essential in every car. AN ARMREST. This one just happened to be from a JDM Integra and had perfect cupholders (very rare find from 20+ yr old car). It was leather wrapped and the leather was cracked. So I wrapped It in fleece that I had laying around.

armrestdb1.jpg

Archived