Monday Night Football!! GB at Seattle

There have been sooo many bad/missed calls in EVERY game that the NFL should put getting the other refs back as their #1 priority.

Not only did Tate not have any possession until after Jennings had full security of the ball but Tate also had a blatant offensive interference that I have NO idea how the refs missed that.

Seattle should have lost that game. With the game looking like it did in the first half they should have been blowing GB out.

I've seen that play too many times in the past day and saying this as a neutral party... I'm not really seeing the bs call. I mean I see how Tate pushed Shields so offensive pass interference but that's almost never called when it's a play like that in that situation. Jennings and Tate both go up, Jennings has more of a grip on it and Tate gets his hand on it at almost the exact same time. Now Tate had one hand while Jennings had two, but Tate does never lose possession. It's not like he lets go and then grips it again. He does maintain possession. I wouldn't say it's as secure of a possession as Jennings but still is possession since a catch does NOT have to be with 2 hands. So from a person who honestly don't care who won as both teams can suck it in my opinion, looked like a good call.

I think the problem was just one said good and one said no good. But, in the end, should've been good in my opinion since the pass interference wasn't called and never truly is.

And everyone can blame saying it's the refs. They aren't the normal refs so they're not used to it. While that is true, what would've truly happened if the real refs were there? Sure they had that one retired ref say in his opinion it was an interception, and everyone from Lebron to whomever can say it's a disgrace, but how would the 3 refs have called it if the refs weren't in a lockout? We'll never know but probably the same. It's just SUCH a hot topic because it's replacement refs.

But I like Rodgers and everyone saying "It's fine that we lost but they're robbing the fans who pay good money to come to the games or pay their tv bill to stay current with their teams." What about you guys last year in the lockout? Ain't gonna play until you get paid? Screw the fans? Gotcha. No matter what, the American public will continue to watch. We may call bs on things such as that play or all the missed calls or whatnot but... we'll still watch.

you need to see it again.. there is a point when they hit the floor and Tate has no hand on ball then reaches over to take it.. i really dont care who won if it was the other way around i would still be on it the same way. i know bad calls happen and will continue to happen and that is one reason the NFL and many sport association have reviews to get the call corrected. why wasnt this call corrected.. did you know the ref who called touchback had many years experience while the one who called touchdown only has a few years. why was his call over turned by other refs and why wasnt he asked why did he call it touchback and his point of view

and if you said he always had control of the ball at all times here is a pic showing otherwise

A3nPKntCMAA-yo-.jpg

94783774-jennings-catch.jpg

even here when its called touchdown he does not have hand on ball

seahawks-packers-touchdown-touchback.jpg?maxX=400

I do agree bad calls will always be made as long as humans are there... doesn't matter the sport. Doesn't matter if it's the official refs or replacements. 100% agree. But as far as your pic, that's after the refs do their mixed signals. I just watched it again... ugh, lol. Tate pushes shields, about 10 guys go up and Jennings grabs it then tate gets his hands on it. As they're all coming down, Tate does take his right hand (I believe it's his right) and moves it to get a better hold/grip but his left doesn't move. They then land and get on their backs and both Tate and Jennings keep moving their hands for better grip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtYeeFpPPz0

Sort've zooms in (one of the closer views I've seen) and also slow mo.

So since that off pass interference is almost never called by any ref ever, can't really say anything about that. I think even that retired official said that. It's sort've a no holds barred area. But then Jennings does grab it, Tate gets a hand then two and second later moves it to get better grip and they fall together both basically clutching it. Then since they're both pulling it, they both sort've lose grip and so move hands to regain grip and try to pull it from the other one.

Either way, it's done and both teams probably miss the playoffs. Boo hoo. Lmfao.

Sheena = pedobear

We can keep this conversation going forever, but it isn't going to change a thing. One interesting fact I just learned today....the booth review refs who reviewed the call and did not find undisputable evidence to overturn the call..... are NOT replacement refs. They are the same guys who have done that job for years, because they are under a different contract. Just thought I'd throw that info out there, let the conspiracies fly.

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

look at you video at 28 seconds. you will see Tates hand i on Jennings chest and not the ball . at 29 they call touchdown we need slow motion on this thing lol

We can keep this conversation going forever, but it isn't going to change a thing. One interesting fact I just learned today....the booth review refs who reviewed the call and did not find undisputable evidence to overturn the call..... are NOT replacement refs. They are the same guys who have done that job for years, because they are under a different contract. Just thought I'd throw that info out there, let the conspiracies fly.

and that's why earlier I said that everyone can chime in but what if it was real refs? I mean it's only getting so much bad publicity because it's replacement refs. But if it were the real refs, then what? could still be the same outcome. Just like for baseball how umpires get bad calls. "They're out to make sure that team loses"... possibly but no. Dude cost a pitcher a perfect game and ok, it went on for like a day about bad call but wasn't blown up like this. It's only because it's replacement refs. I'm still sure that it'd be 75% chance of the exact same outcome of that play alone (not the whole game but just that specific play) with the real refs.

Edit: As far as at 28 seconds, his hand on Jennings and not the ball (Just me or is that a dirty situation as to which neither sound good? Lmfao)... I honestly think his hand is backwards. Like his palm is somehow twisted onto that ball. I know it looks like he's grabbin his chest but I think it's twisted and he's grabbin the ball.

Sheena = pedobear

wrong.. this are college refs and high school teacher

i really dont care its just the credibility of our sports league

we seen it in NBA, Boxing, NFL and many sports. we as fans are paying billions of dollars and i as a fan feel cheated. its turning like WWE (fake wrestling) we as fans regardless of team should not let things like this go

wrong.. this are college refs and high school teacher

i really dont care its just the credibility of our sports league

we seen it in NBA, Boxing, NFL and many sports. we as fans are paying billions of dollars and i as a fan feel cheated. its turning like WWE (fake wrestling) we as fans regardless of team should not let things like this go

He wasn't talking about the refs on camera. He was talking about the refs in the review booth. The "refs upstairs". Like when they do a coach's challenge, who's the ref talking to? A ref upstairs in the booth. So the refs that we saw on camera making the calls, yeah, they were AT BEST Div 2 refs. Mainly had HS Fball experience but still...

And I know what you mean about paying and not getting what you want. That's why I don't represent the hometown teams for any sport. I'm from CO and I can honestly say every CO sports team can go blow themselves. Not one thing they do makes sense. Nuggets had Carmello who is a ball hog, so let's go get Iverson who is more of a ball hog? Yeah, we should reach the playoffs with that. Broncos just can't get over that playoff hump. Either fail to make it or make it and lose in the first round. Last year was a first since what... Elway's superbowls? They pick up players from other teams who had good years but not good anymore. "Patriots got rid of Ben Watson, he did good things there, let's get him" Yeah, was with em for how long? A year? Maybe two? I'm a fan of teams that do smart things.

And as far as that facemask... your point? One handed catches? They're pretty popular. So although at that moment, he has one hand on dude's mask, he does get that hand on the ball to join his other hand already on the ball. I could be mistaken but I am fairly sure and certain his left hand is on the ball at that moment.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived