Jump to content

My New Daily Subs! MONSTERS !


Recommended Posts

Posted

Insane subs OP!!!

Hit up Donald!!!

lol, who is Donald?

tumblr_ktuy8uFHgC1qzma4ho1_400.png

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

Posted

Hit up Donald!!!

donald is only a sundown dealer so he doesnt dealt with the custom stuff.

the custom built stuff is built by Zueslicious from another forum

donald is a socal sundown dealer total_mayhem from here. so most of us go to him for our sundown needs, i just order some neo pros from him

Posted

That last sub is beautiful I wonder how that tiny motor works tho

its a Neo motor, so typically smaller than a ferrite because its stronger.

How much did it cost to build something like that?

he has some custom stuff forsale right now . in a other forum. not sure i can link that though, so i wont.

he rarely does built to order stuff like i did, but i dealt with him before and he is a local so he did me a favor .

he usually just builds whatever he wants and sells it.

Posted

That last sub is beautiful I wonder how that tiny motor works tho

its a Neo motor, so typically smaller than a ferrite because its stronger.

How much did it cost to build something like that?

he has some custom stuff forsale right now . in a other forum. not sure i can link that though, so i wont.

he rarely does built to order stuff like i did, but i dealt with him before and he is a local so he did me a favor .

he usually just builds whatever he wants and sells it.

I just messaged Zeus asking for a price just to see if he would do it, I have seen his other work and its pretty cool.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Posted

That last sub is beautiful I wonder how that tiny motor works tho

its a Neo motor, so typically smaller than a ferrite because its stronger.

How much did it cost to build something like that?

he has some custom stuff forsale right now . in a other forum. not sure i can link that though, so i wont.

he rarely does built to order stuff like i did, but i dealt with him before and he is a local so he did me a favor .

he usually just builds whatever he wants and sells it.

I just messaged Zeus asking for a price just to see if he would do it, I have seen his other work and its pretty cool.

Nice, goodluck bro. you live in FL and shipping is a bitch. !

cant wait for my build tho !!

Posted

That last sub is beautiful I wonder how that tiny motor works tho

its a Neo motor, so typically smaller than a ferrite because its stronger.

How much did it cost to build something like that?

he has some custom stuff forsale right now . in a other forum. not sure i can link that though, so i wont.

he rarely does built to order stuff like i did, but i dealt with him before and he is a local so he did me a favor .

he usually just builds whatever he wants and sells it.

I just messaged Zeus asking for a price just to see if he would do it, I have seen his other work and its pretty cool.

Nice, goodluck bro. you live in FL and shipping is a bitch. !

cant wait for my build tho !!

:lol2: I told him I would use my business FedEx acct to ship my motors to him and have him ship back the new subs that's if he wants to build em.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log


1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 632 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...