Nope that isn't it. It is one of those Convertible Z-3's..The little roadster. It is Maroon, has racing looking BBS Style rims and a spoiler on the trunk. I want to say it is either a 2001 or a 2004 model. Like I said it is some kind of special model he had made and shipped over here. It looks like a Z-3, but it has wider tires and rims, a spoiler and a different engine in it than what came stock in it. I will ask him next time I talk with him. It is pimp though.

Guest Nismofreak

Nope that isn't it. It is one of those Convertible Z-3's..The little roadster. It is Maroon, has racing looking BBS Style rims and a spoiler on the trunk. I want to say it is either a 2001 or a 2004 model. Like I said it is some kind of special model he had made and shipped over here. It looks like a Z-3, but it has wider tires and rims, a spoiler and a different engine in it than what came stock in it. I will ask him next time I talk with him. It is pimp though.

wait this one

http://www.autoweek.nl/images/480/3/334569...0f8cc920053.jpg

That definitely looks like a convertible to me...

:rolleyes:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Hey man..I ain't no hood rat..I have a Honda. Well I got a BMW for you, since you like BMW's..When my Wife's Uncle Goes hunting I will go over to my mother and laws house and take a Pic or two of his BMW he has. Now I will first tell you this isn't your Normal BMW.. My Uncle had it special ordered from Germany and sent over here to the states. It is a BMW Z3-I, but it has the M package on it. Whatever that means..HE told me that there were only a few built and that he paid big money to get his made and shipped over here. All I can tell you about the car, because I really know nothing about BMW's is that it has a Turbo charged engine in it and it is insanely fast. I have driven it once around a local lake in our town and it flys. It has BBS rims on it and Wing on the trunk. It is all factory installed equipment. It sits under a car cover and never gets driven. I don't even think it has 15 thousand miles on it. The government pays him well!!

im not saying all honda owners are hood rats. it gets you from point A to point B. i hate the kids who think they are really fast and then they show up and they drive a honda that isnt worth a bag of rice.

i guess im a hood rat all of a sudden for driving around a stock civic.

^^

Man this is a honda friendly forum dont try to start stuff

i hate hondas. period - the end. but i can still appreciate peoples work and what they do in or to them .. as long as they dont think its the fastest thing around.

lol @ honda's being cheap, I think they hold more more value than bmw's do, new cost $18-20 k used cost with over 100k miles.. $5k

BMW new cost $30k+ bmw used cost with 120k miles $6k, nuff said

LOL . you can ask anyone. bmw's last longer and sell for more. my bmw, from 86',blue book values for $2600 . and it has ocver 250 thousand miles on it. a honda cant even compare cuz no honda would ever make it to 250 k.

I'll take a picture next time I go over. Did FCSTEVE ever get his engine? Thats what I was here looking at untill the Honda Hood Rat crap came up..Well did ya???

yes i did. its happily snug in my garage with 90% of the wiring, the digital dash, center console. new red/smoked tail lights asnd a bunch of other goodies. i have to go back tomorrow to pickup the last parts of the engine harness then im done for the most part. i need small parts here and there, but nothing much.

610EUROs

im not saying all honda owners are hood rats. it gets you from point A to point B. i hate the kids who think they are really fast and then they show up and they drive a honda that isnt worth a bag of rice.

^^

i hate hondas. period - the end. but i can still appreciate peoples work and what they do in or to them .. as long as they dont think its the fastest thing around.

LOL . you can ask anyone. bmw's last longer and sell for more. my bmw, from 86',blue book values for $2600 . and it has ocver 250 thousand miles on it. a honda cant even compare cuz no honda would ever make it to 250 k.

yes i did. its happily snug in my garage with 90% of the wiring, the digital dash, center console. new red/smoked tail lights asnd a bunch of other goodies. i have to go back tomorrow to pickup the last parts of the engine harness then im done for the most part. i need small parts here and there, but nothing much.

HAHA thats funny.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

HAHA thats funny.

X2

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_...amp;cardist=198

over 250k and still asking 4 grand

and as for bmws i did the same search on autotrader and couldn't find a vehicle over 250k that was newer than 1985

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived