Second Skin Audio

memphis m5

shad14

im not hellbent on them i just wanna try something different i believe they could give me the same performance as the l7 12

i would put money on a DC level 2 taking a better beating/lasting longer than the M5 and please dont get me started on a l7

(i had one 12 in a obcon box and couldnt give it more than 500rms before it would bottom out)

hell even a SA12

a SSD

a VVX

ect

ect

ect

all of which can be had at a CHEAPER price or close to a L7/M5

i vote this thread be locked :D

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

im not hellbent on them i just wanna try something different i believe they could give me the same performance as the l7 12

i would put money on a DC level 2 taking a better beating/lasting longer than the M5 and please dont get me started on a l7

(i had one 12 in a obcon box and couldnt give it more than 500rms before it would bottom out)

hell even a SA12

a SSD

a VVX

ect

ect

ect

Why? Because he's asking about subs you don't think he should get? If you don't like it don't click on the thread.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

hell even a SA12

a SSD

a VVX

ect

ect

ect

Why? Because he's asking about subs you don't think he should get? If you don't like it don't click on the thread.

lol no i just know from running 3 outta 4 of the brands i listed compared to the l7 for price and performance there is no doubt a difference so lay off the "im going to try to start shit with you cuz you used a product and now bad mouth it"

if he wants to spend 250+ on a subwoofer that he cant even find specs on let alone reviews the fine its his money i could give a shit what he buys

personal opinions are just that

take it or leave it

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

Archived