Sonic Electronix

what size battery to you guys recommend? any cheap volt meters you guys know of? aslo what size alternator? as in power? can i run a more powerful alternator to the same battery?

i fail to see why you need a HO alt. some people that give advice on this forum are stupid (ignorant, whatever you'd like to use).

So your opinion is, with the big three i can run 1500w rms to two sa's?

yo kranny if he wants a H/O alt more power to him, he will have a better electrical in the long run and will be able to upgrade in the future easier if he wants too.

he has extra cash, i would deff upgrade if i had the $450

NOTHING DOWN HERE YET :(

OBSIDIAN FTW

yo kranny if he wants a H/O alt more power to him, he will have a better electrical in the long run and will be able to upgrade in the future easier if he wants too.

i do not have the $450. i will this winter but not now. I just wanted to make sure that stock electrical can handle 1500 watts rms @ 1ohm to two sa-12's lol.

i've had the hfi1500 and it did do rated at 1ohm on stock electrical. 160 amp alt. interstate 8500 battery

you tested this how?

'

exactly. please elaborate or stop giving advice.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So your opinion is, with the big three i can run 1500w rms to two sa's?

big 3 and ELD mod that i posted earlier, and you should be fine. just monitor voltage and dont play full tilt at idle.

he doesn't NEED it. he has an amp that doesn't even do rated power, on two 600w 12's. why should he spend almost the same amount of money for what his entire system cost, for something he doesn't need?

i have a hid kit on my lowbeams and never dim. you should ask kranny about the big 3 vendors B)

of course hid's never dim. the ballasts convert 9-16vdc into a few thousand volts for the bulbs to run off of. works "kind of" like a constant power amp.

i fail to see why i should mention the big 3 vendor on here. the last time it was brought up, you thought it was overpriced and not worth it. i guess thats why you put the shades emoticon in your post.

Archived