Bow Wow Spits In Chris Bowns Face

http://www.mediatakeout.com/21003/exclusiv...rowns_face.html

January 15, 2008. Violence erupted backstage at the Chris Brown concert in Dallas over the weekend. MediaTakeOut.com EXCLUSIVELY learned that Bow Wow and Chris Brown had an argument - and during the argument Bow Wow .

The problems started when Bow Wow had technical problems with the microphone during his performance. A tour insider tells MediaTakeOut.com, "When he finished his set he went crazy ... He blamed [Chris Brown's] people for trying to sabotage his performance."

And when Chris came in to try and calm the situation, things went from bad to worse. The insider explained MediaTakeOut.com, "Chris was apologizing and trying to explain what went wrong, but Bow Wow kept yelling."

Finally someone pulled Bow Wow away - but before he was ushered away, the pint-sized rapper spit in Chris Brown's face. The witness told MediaTakeOut.com, "I don't think he meant to spit on Chris, but that's what he did ... Everyone just went quiet, because no one could believe what this little [EXPLETIVE] did. I personally thought that it was going to be on and poppin', but Chris just walked away and got ready to go on stage."

The insider continued, "I have to give [Chris Brown] a lot of respect, he knew that the concert and the fans were most important and so he didn't do anything to mess things up. Props to that dude."

The incident reportedly occurred Saturday night in Dallas. Both Bow Wow and Chris Brown performed in New Orleans and the two are both expected to continue touring.

Developing....

:angry:

dancing1.gif

NatesBanner.jpg

ACT YOUR AGE AND NOT YOUR SHOE SIZE

bow wow is teh gay...fuck his punk ass

That took some balls for Chris to NOT hit him

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

My brother in law works at an airport, and got to meet him up close. He said he was bitching about his 1st class ride, and was a rude, stuckup azzhole. My brother-in-law was saying he was going to try talking to him a second like he does most 'famous' people he meets (most of them are really cool), but he said he wanted nothing to do with him. He sucks anyway. He's just a spoiled little kid.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3