32hz vs 35hz gains?

cmegorm250

been wonderin the same thing about this was planning on tuning to 35 hz but i wanted to hit the lows massive so i was thinkin 32 again, following this to see what people recomend.

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

been wonderin the same thing about this was planning on tuning to 35 hz but i wanted to hit the lows massive so i was thinkin 32 again, following this to see what people recomend.

Im tuned to 32hz and if you can wait a few weeks you can hear my truck since your not too far from me

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Im tuned to 32hz and if you can wait a few weeks you can hear my truck since your not too far from me

Where you located? I'm on mobile so I can't see right now and I'm always down to wait I won't be gettin the money for the subs for another couple months so im all,ears

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

My current box is tuned to 35hz. I kill the mid/high 30's and low 40's. And still keep up with similar systems tuned to 33hz.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Where you located? I'm on mobile so I can't see right now and I'm always down to wait I won't be gettin the money for the subs for another couple months so im all,ears

Groves, down by beaumont, my truck is apart right now but should be good to go in 2-3 weeks

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived