lem43606 Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 Few vids i got of the Disturbing the Peace show from this weekend hosted by Team DTF in Springfield, IL This one has my favorite hairtrick in it from the weekend... 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
lem43606 Posted October 2, 2012 Author Report Posted October 2, 2012 Tough crowd.... holy hell! lol 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
iSlap Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 That was awesome REPPIN 405 SQAUDD you can hear me for ya see me My setup (special thanks to DC creations) 1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge 1 DD 9518g Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Stock alternator (170 amp) Dura last gold under hood with big 3
rocking.that.eclipse Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 I figured if i kept commenting on your shit you might think I'm weird.
BobbyG2 Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 That was quite an entertaining OP, I like your camera, MOAR VIDEOZZZ *New vehicle and system coming soon.*
Slapuhho Posted October 2, 2012 Report Posted October 2, 2012 team gg doing it big.. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
lem43606 Posted October 5, 2012 Author Report Posted October 5, 2012 I figured if i kept commenting on your shit you might think I'm weird. Haha nah man your all good! team gg doing it big.. That is right my friend! 2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.