I have 4 Gold Sound speakers that were made by Gefco speakers back in the 90's, exact same speaker as the 1244 Eclipse

I'm getting ready to build an old school 4 12 box, an Orion 2500, with 2, 2 channel Alphasonix, Kenwood 4042A mini EQ and if you can believe it a Concord Cassette deck (it has aux in)

I dunno ifi any of you old timers are around, but those that remember Gold Sound speakers wish they were still in business..

Steve

Potato's ?

XS-power1.jpg

people have been doing it for a while over in brazil and them areas.

they love their super tweets and mids screaming

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I have 4 Gold Sound speakers that were made by Gefco speakers back in the 90's, exact same speaker as the 1244 Eclipse

I'm getting ready to build an old school 4 12 box, an old school Orion 2500, with a wouple 2 channel Alphasonix, Kenwood 4042A mini EQ and if you can believe it a Concord Cassette deck (it has aux in)

I dunno ifi any of you old timers are around, but those that remember Gold Sound speakers wish they were still in business..

Steve

ummmmmm lol why did you post this here?

this tread is about speakers on the outside of cars.....

umm because I'm new and misread the thread title..

Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine..

1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it)

1 KGC-4024A

1 ORION HCCA250

2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm

4 Vifa plates

2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)

I'm getting ready to build an old school 4 12 box, an old school Orion 2500, with a wouple 2 channel Alphasonix, Kenwood 4042A mini EQ and if you can believe it a Concord Cassette deck (it has aux in)

Steve

ummmmmm lol why did you post this here?

this tread is about speakers on the outside of cars.....

ummmm why are you giving someone with one post a hard time?

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived