purplesyrup Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 I also meant to say "newer" trend, ive just been seeing more and more of it whats up with all the other counrties starting to make all these mobile DJ setups? there is also many installs in wagons and hatchbacks where the sound is meant to be played with the hatch open also seems to be many people doing it, is it everyones dream to be a mobile DJ or something? people keep sending pics of DD audio installs like this also
wmrcs Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 I think that is kind of cool and dumb at the same time. I have been seeing a lot of that lately also. E34 540iT/6
fox_racin4 Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 people have been doing it for a while over in brazil and them areas. 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
P4killer_ Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 Lol check out the sound digital semi truck Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
P4killer_ Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/145262-big-semi-truck-loaded-with-woofers-and-soundigital-amps/ Setup: 2010 Hyundai Elantra Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000 Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of - DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s
purplesyrup Posted October 1, 2012 Author Report Posted October 1, 2012 I agree, kinda cool and dumb at the same time, I just trying to figure out why? from the first video I posted, what do you do, pull up to a random dirt spot and try to draw the biggest croud? who knows
iSlap Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 http://www.stevemead...undigital-amps/ Thats some crazy stuff! It sure catches your eye REPPIN 405 SQAUDD you can hear me for ya see me My setup (special thanks to DC creations) 1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge 1 DD 9518g Pioneer DEH-P6000UB Stock alternator (170 amp) Dura last gold under hood with big 3
SteveND Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 I have 4 Gold Sound speakers that were made by Gefco speakers back in the 90's, exact same speaker as the 1244 Eclipse I'm getting ready to build an old school 4 12 box, an Orion 2500, with 2, 2 channel Alphasonix, Kenwood 4042A mini EQ and if you can believe it a Concord Cassette deck (it has aux in) I dunno ifi any of you old timers are around, but those that remember Gold Sound speakers wish they were still in business.. Steve Installer of 40 years, Service Mgr, head Installer - Precision Car Audio in Downey Ca in the 80's/90's when the systems craze hit, it was better than Disneyland..Had many spreads in Mini Truck and Trucking Magazine.. 1 Nesa NSD-345 (cheap but I've fallen in love with it) 1 KGC-4024A 1 ORION HCCA250 2 Fosgate Punch 40dsm 4 Vifa plates 2 GoldSound 1240's (see if any of you remember these)
mttornquist Posted October 1, 2012 Report Posted October 1, 2012 I have 4 Gold Sound speakers that were made by Gefco speakers back in the 90's, exact same speaker as the 1244 Eclipse I'm getting ready to build an old school 4 12 box, an old school Orion 2500, with a wouple 2 channel Alphasonix, Kenwood 4042A mini EQ and if you can believe it a Concord Cassette deck (it has aux in) I dunno ifi any of you old timers are around, but those that remember Gold Sound speakers wish they were still in business.. Steve ummmmmm lol why did you post this here? this tread is about speakers on the outside of cars..... My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...lmost-complete/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.