Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

I may need to change the title lol. Who paid the boys to throw the game. Spanked just don't say it no words can. I haven't liked the bears since the fridge gotta give them props they came to play the boys came to get spanked lol.

Bears are my Team..... They can lose al their games but as long as they win this one im good for the season. Cant stand the Cowboy fans

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

They remembered how to make a touch down. At the end of the game wow. They are still my team. The espn dudes say what's missing from the boys a QB that can lead the team and win when it counts.

that what we was saying earlier but you kept saying romo was great

To not have there owner micro manage the team.

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived