Cowboys got neutered by the Bears.

I get exactly what you mean dog and I agree. Only thing about being pro.. in any world (car audio, pro sports, whatever)... if you're good, you don't have to worry. If Steve wasn't even half as good as he is, then do you think people would want to partner up and make products or go in business together or anything? Hell no. But Steve is as good as he is so he has no problem with the expectations. That's how good legit people are in sports. Look at some of the greatest. Kobe, Jordan, Bird, (I'm more of an NBA fan if you can't tell) along with Steve Young, Jerry Rice, etc etc... They're good. You know this without a doubt. And why? Because they bring their A game all the time. Rice was great for his numbers, as any great WR is. But Rice is so great because of what else he did. He coached others, he helped others. So yeah, you know that if you made a decent throw his way, he'll 99% of the time catch it, but also he's on the sideline helping out other WR or telling the QB what he's seeing and shit.

All boils down to having that leader... Not sure if Romo tries to be and just fails, or no one really steps up.

I mean hell, look at Ray Lewis. 17 years (I think it is). He's the voice of the Ravens. He doesn't know what the D-Line or DB's do as that's not his position, but you can bet that he's on the sideline telling others in other positions tips and hints of how to get better.

so I do agree that it definitely needs to be a team effort... but seems like no one steps up and takes leadership, or if they do... they fail.

and hell, about team effort, look at randy moss. For so long he looked out for him and his QB. Find ways to get him the ball. He'd do a decent job blocking for the running game but wouldn't give it everything. Then went to Oakland where at first he was ok but then for the running game? It'd almost be like he'd tell the DB "Yo man, we're running it, go tackle him. I ain't doin crap to ya". Now on the Pats and 49'ers, seems like he gave all of that up and "You runnin towards me? Aight, this dude gonna be on someone's lap in the endzone cause Imma block him so hard". Can show you what type of leadership those teams had. McNaab was decent for one, the tons of QB's in Oakland weren't anything, then Brady was. Brady changed that whole aspect. And either Smith is a good leader (or someone on that offense is) or he's just never lost that touch, that mindset.

I'll use your example.

Let keep Steve at the position he's in. But lets say he partnered with Pyle instead of D'Amore. Do you think his products would be as successful?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Yes sir. Then you get the ones who should be noticed but don't get time of the day. The Steve part wasn't meant like he wasn't good. I hope that isn't what it sounded like. It was in reference to all the haters and fans who follow him. They expect his next thing or product to be better than the last. That puts allot of pressure on him in my book may not but from my point of view it would be. As far as Romo or someone else stepping up to lead and fails is a good question. Tonight was a good example of what no or little leadership can do in a game. The Giants(boooooo) wouldn't be champs if they didn't trust each other and work together.

I don't know anything bout Pyle, as I've never heard of them until right now. And I never heard of D'Amore until I heard of Steve. They sort've came hand in hand to me haha. So asking me that question? With what I know? Wouldn't matter.

But if you wanna keep it sports related, by all means. Throw Peyton on a team that actually had a team and not just Peyton and Wayne? I think Peyton would have more rings. Even... put Peyton/Brady/Brees/Rodgers where Romo is, the record might be slightly better (Only 4 games so 2-2 compared to what I think 3-1, not much difference) but at the end of the season, I definitely think Cowboys are in playoffs. Might be 3 teams in that division in the playoffs but think the cowboys, giants, eagles all make it. But with romo, no way. Eagles and Giants.

Sheena = pedobear

Personally that's a tough one. Just wouldn't have the same type of team with him. They may or may not care about quality and their customers as D'Amore do. He has the drive that most don't have. That's what sets people apart.

tellin ya right now, 'boys ain't goin anywhere. But do have a question. I've always heard that the 'boys were "America's team". How and why? I mean I realize back in the day, they were elite. Aikman and sanders and list goes on and on. But... can't "America's team" change? Shouldn't the countries team be like the Patriots, since we were patriots back in the day and they are red white and blue... Just askin lol.

And how come football's "home and heart" is in Texas... yet Texas is pretty irrelevant for football? I mean sure, there are spurts like when Texas was good with Young and shit, but UF, LSU, OSU, etc etc seem to dominate college, and not so much ANYONE from texas. What's up with that? lol

Sheena = pedobear

Basing it on today's game, I strongly believe that you could have put any QB you wanted and the game wouldn't have changed much.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Actually don't have a clue. They have one heck of a following though. But good question since the fab 7 and so forth they have been underdogs more often than not. As far as Texas goes since I moved here it's always been that way. We just have a big heart and lots of land to hide body's lol.

The biggest thing I have seen with Romo is that when he makes a mistake it seems to keep his head fucked up for the entire game. He doesnt let an INT go it seems that he lets it affect how he does his reads and everything. I wont totally blame him because the lil bit I did watch I saw his receivers fuck up and his O-line collapsed on him...

Just from my POV once Romo makes his 1st mistake it just doesnt seem like he plays confidently afterwards he is almost in like a running scared frame of mind for a better lack of ords.... I do like to see the BOYS lose tho :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived