Test results 600 watt subs

So I had some equipment laying around the shop and some spare time. I thought I would do the following tests. what are your thoughts on this?

Both subs where tested for peak Hz prior to shooting the video. so each sub is played at its loudest Hz to make the test fair. this was done only to keep people from saying the one sub likes a differant Hz becuase it does. the second important thing to note is that this test is based on actual clamped power and not head unit volume the volume had to be turned up on one sub to get the same clamped power to make the output the same. Thanks and enjoy!

Rated power test

40% over rated power test:

I´m impressed, those Addictive can definitely get loud as hell on small power, what do you think about your test? they are more effcient then? lots of people think that, just because a sub has a stiffer suspension than the other one then it´s not gonna be as loud when you have smaller power and that´s not entirely true, i tested the DD 2512 and 3512 vs the 9512 and the 9512 won everytime, even "underpowering" it , nice vids, just suscribed! :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome Vids

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Pretty interesting

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived