Need some head unit options

There are so many brands that offer that on pretty much their basic model and up. Pioneer has great pre-voltage outs if your going to be hooking up external amplifier(s).

Car: 2011 Ford Taurus SEL / Alt: DC Power 270XP (Will be here 7/17!!!)

Deck: Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH / Amps: (1) DC 5.0k, (1) RF T400-2

Speaks: RF T2652-S 6.5" and RF T1692 6x9"

Subs: (2) DC XLm2 15's / Batts: (2) XS XP3000's

Wiring: Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 (2 runs)

Good luck trying to find a HU with the options you want PLUS the rear USB feature. They aren't very common, PLUS the price range you're looking at is where you'll find most entry level decks. If anything, your price is gonna have to come up, IF you can even find something with a rear USB hookup.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

I can do with out the rear usb, I was just hoping for one because I wanted create an Ipod dock in my center console. I definitely want an individual rca out put for front, rear, and sub and I want to be able to use my Ipod cord to hook up my Ipod but be able to use my Ipod to control my music instead of having to search through everything on the HU

I can do with out the rear usb, I was just hoping for one because I wanted create an Ipod dock in my center console. I definitely want an individual rca out put for front, rear, and sub and I want to be able to use my Ipod cord to hook up my Ipod but be able to use my Ipod to control my music instead of having to search through everything on the HU

it has a pretty easy and simple music search feature on it where you press the menu button and it pops up folders/songs and you scroll through with the volume knob

Clarion CZ501 like mine if you can find it. Not sure if they still send it out, though :( Has everything you need, 3 4v pre-amps, dual USB's, dual AUX's. HD radio capable. It's great ;)

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

it has a pretty easy and simple music search feature on it where you press the menu button and it pops up folders/songs and you scroll through with the volume knob

I prefer just using the ipod because I'm more comfortable with it, especially while driving

• 4 weeks later...

are you looking to have cds still or are you interested in a digital media receiver if a digital media receiver this one great http://www.crutchfie...SX-S310BTX.html plus it has a tune trey where you can stick your iPod inside the head unit and when you look for a artist album or song through the head unit you can push the knob to right and search by the first letter and if you still to prefer to search through the ipod instead of the head unit if you hook it on the front usb you can do a mode where you can control the ipod manually instead of the head unit

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100
sky high car audio 1/0 awg ofc wires

memphis car audio 1/0 ofc