Sonic Electronix

What would be a good program to use to increase the sound of a song that is burnt to a cd. I hate when the song is recorded low, and you have to turn your system up almost max just to get it nice and loud.

acid pro would work for that, or anything like adobe audition, vegas etc.

acid pro would work for that, or anything like adobe audition, vegas etc.

how does it work and can u download it off the computer i use the soft wear off my computer how do u add it on or what

new toy

97 chevy s10 ext cab

bagged

22s

system (coming soon )

4 soundstream t4-15s walled

2 concept 2410 mono amps

REFS

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=cartunez2004

http://caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t...ht=LOUDCARTUNEZ

I use acidpro 6.0 on my computer.

1- Open acid pro

2- locate the song you want to edit, you can browse your harddrive through the explorer in acidpro, or you can drag and drop.

3- once the song is selected, you need to extend it into the graph thingy.

4- on the left coloum there is a volume bar. it is at -6 db stock starting, you can change this to where you need it to be to make the track quieter/louder. you can adjust from -12 to +12 db.

5- in the bottom right corner there are two level indicators, when its in red chances are you are clipping/distorting the track.

6- once you got it at your desired volume, goto file, rendar as. select your quality and format (wav/mp3/etc) and click save, it will run through the track and save it to your computer.

Just a couple images.

clipping.jpg

fine.jpg

Also, im sure there is a way to use acid pro to digitally restore the sounds, but Im not sure how to do it.

I mainly use it for making custom mixes back in the day.

But your for sure can adjust the volume of the whole track, Ive done it on a few songs already that where from vinyl and sounded like crap on the stereo (volume all the way up and it was no where as loud as a normal song) but afterwords it sounded great!

If you just got a song or 2 that need to be done, I can do them asap.

Archived