http://www.tintlaws.com/

The cop that pulled me over a couple weeks ago said he thinks my tint might be illegal, I've got no clue because it was tinted the way it is now when I got it a couple months ago.

Florida law:

• Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed along the top of the windshield above the manufacturer's AS-1 line. • Front Side Windows Must allow more than 28% of light in. • Back Side Windows Must allow more than 15% of light in. • Rear Window Must allow more than 15% of light in.

I don't have a side pic right now but I'll get one tomorrow in the daylight, maybe you guys can tell?

415412_3687000699253_891410432_o.jpg

*New vehicle and system coming soon.*

Just say, "I have glaucoma" HAHA :roflmao:

REPPIN 405 SQAUDD

you can hear me for ya see me

My setup (special thanks to DC creations)

1 Soundstream rub 2500 with 1/0 gauge

1 DD 9518g

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Stock alternator (170 amp)

Dura last gold under hood with big 3

DD_avitar_thumb.jpg

I don't know why people are so scared to get their cars tinted. You know it's illegal, you know exactly what you are getting into. If you want some full black out tint, be prepared to get ticketed. If you go a little darker than the law states, you shouldn't have a problem. Here is 50% up front, and like 35% rear. I have 35% front and 8% rears. Never gotten messed with.

http://www.tintlaws.com/

The cop that pulled me over a couple weeks ago said he thinks my tint might be illegal, I've got no clue because it was tinted the way it is now when I got it a couple months ago.

Florida law:

• Windshield Non-reflective tint is allowed along the top of the windshield above the manufacturer's AS-1 line. • Front Side Windows Must allow more than 28% of light in. • Back Side Windows Must allow more than 15% of light in. • Rear Window Must allow more than 15% of light in.

I don't have a side pic right now but I'll get one tomorrow in the daylight, maybe you guys can tell?

415412_3687000699253_891410432_o.jpg

Your windshield looks fine. It is 4" below the top of the windshield, and it doesn't look like you are over that. Rest of the car, no idea. But just based on how much I can see in the car, I doubt it is illegal on the sides aswell.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

• 2 weeks later...

I have a tint waiver in DE due to the chemotherapy side effects I had during my treatment. 5% all the way around and over the rear factory tint. The medical waiver I have actually has to be taken to DMV and they verified it with my Oncologist and it's noted on your registration. That way when a cop rolls up behind me and runs my tag they will see its legit.

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

dident read through much here, but this chick i know has 5% all around, here in NJ you cant have the front half tinted, the rear can be as dark as you want, but she has a prescription for it, and she gets hassled constantly, its not really worth it, id throw just a tinge of tint on the front if anything, only reason id get it is to hide all my equipment

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I'm probably going to check with my optometrist about getting a prescription for tint just because it's a pain in the ass trying to find sunglasses to fit over my normal glasses.

2002 Honda CR-V
Alpine 9887

My Build

Rebuilding...

Second Skin Damp
4 DC XL 15's
2 DC 5ks
Singer 320 amp
6 cap banks
Sky High wire
2 VM-1's
OM-1

all under window line

Team DC Audio

Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.

EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way.

I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.

Archived