Kingsuv's Excursion. Final Chapter

Ahhh ok i gotcha, i thought it was just for like a remote on for all the amps. Like maybe had fronts wired to one then rear then subs and could control em all seprate. But i gotcha now. Looks very nice. Again love the detail in the build. I shall go back to takeing notes now till something else puzzles me

That is a clean board! Where do you get all the little parts to wire like that? My hid kit came with the relay holder, but I've never seen them sold separate. Somewhere like eBay or an online place?

Everything can be had off ebay. The fuse holder is from Blue Sea. They are spendy, but the quality is some of the best. It's not an area you want to skimp on anyway. The relays came in a 10 pk with the sockets. The barrier strip is pretty easy to come by. I do have a strip cover on order so I can snap it on when it comes in.

Ahhh ok i gotcha, i thought it was just for like a remote on for all the amps. Like maybe had fronts wired to one then rear then subs and could control em all seprate. But i gotcha now. Looks very nice. Again love the detail in the build. I shall go back to takeing notes now till something else puzzles me

A relay kit for multiple amps is pretty common. Unless you wanted to switch the highs and sub amps differently, one relay would be plenty to use for multi amp setups.

Oh one last question before i break out the note pad since you seem to have a lot of knowledge in car wiring. Should i try and make a relay board since my head light hi and low and fogs will be hids? The kit i got plugs strait into the factory plugs so i dunno

There is a bunch of Relay kits on the net. It really depends on the car if it's needed or not. In my trucks, power goes to the drivers side, then to the passenger. The pass side doesn't always latch on at start up. Once the drivers side is warm, I can switch it off then back on and the pass will light up. With a relay kit, it allows me to send the proper voltage to both sides at the same time. I could of ordered a kit, but with already needing to run other circuits, making one seamed to be a better fit for my needs. Now that it is built, I can build a wire harness the holds everything in one bundle. This way it has more of a factory look rather then a bunch of wires all over the place.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Lookin good Bill. I'm sure you were sitting at your bench for at least a couple beers soldering all those leads.

Only a couple of beers. Now that I have built a couple of these, they go pretty quick.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Very nice work man! The painted dash looks slick as fuck!

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular CabPioneer MVH-P7300Orion 800.4Planet Audio Big Bang series 6.5 componentsJL G17002 Diamond Audio D610D4's

Build log

women drivers no survivors

I'll vote for 16 DC XL woofers. Rusty is gonna be busy.

I'm tuned in for this build!

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Archived